Weapon skills

I

Iswind

I was just wondering wich weapon gives the best overall bonus crush or slash ?

Is one better than the other ?

i know axe > swords if you dont spec 50 so lets say i spec 39 - 44 wich is better Axe or Hammer ?

Thc for the info mates :)

F

froler-mid

lol at style bonus form LA...

nerfblablablanerf, nm :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by froler-mid
lol at style bonus form LA...

nerfblablablanerf, nm :D

and thats why we do crap dmg unstyled, or we should do, but mythic fecked something up there i think.

S

sorusi

who cares about anytime styles, they do crap dmg compared to pos styles :p

C

Carlos Bananos

prolly wont make much diff in teh long run, but as far as armour resists go, prolly safer with slash.

A

aavarn

Provoke without question is the best taunt. It is vital that you always have end to be able to taunt as a tank - end regen buffs won't always be there or may run out at a critical time - I dont think there is another style with lower end usage than Provoke. Using it I can style all the way thru a fight with 4 consecutive mobs at Lair with no end regen buff - nuff said.

However I would say this. If you are a shield user then hammer combos really well with it - I think hammer is probably the best choice for a shield thane for example. Revenge and Thor's Answer as the block response work v well (and I find block tends to fire off more often than parry).

The 44 style for both hammer and Axe is a follow up to the back positional move and I would tend to prefer Axe here as I think Evernight > Conquer.

Ruiner and Crumble (Hammer any time style and folllow-up) IMO are pants, whereas Havoc (axe FRONT pos style) is pretty sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread