Weapon Of Choice

W

Will

Cue dancing by Christopher Walken...:D

OK, so this isn't about that fantastic video, but a vague attempt to start a conversation or two on this forum. I think "the guns you like and why" is a suitable psychotic subject to begin with.

I'd do a lovely picture of my choices, but some disabled image code, so that joy is lost to me. Instead, you get a long rambling string of text that kind of meanders around the conversation.

Enough, get to the guns already.

I like the G36 myself, it makes a good noise, comes with a good scope, doesn't realy suffer from bullet drop, what more do you need?

Well, tank stoppiong power is always good. Here, I'm always torn between the LAW (or the Russian RPG) and the Carl Gustav. LAWs for BMPs, Carls for tanks, shame you only get one shot.

And who can forget the heavy grenade launcher? Occasionally useful, normally shit.

So now it's your turn. To quote Summo...Talk to me, I'm listening.

K

*Kornholio*

I got hold of a Steyr Aug the other day - excellent weapon indeed, nice scope, well accurate, by far the best gun I've used in OFP... I also like the silenced MP5 (??) There aren't really any guns that I don't like, AK-74 is ok, M16... LAW, AT-4... although they aren't quite as satisfying (sp?) as watching a tank explode when it goes over a mine you placed a bit earlier :D

K

*Kornholio*

I've not really used the jeeps much, helicopter is cool though

W

Will

MT, I was actually considering the UAZ as my weapon of choice. Not only is it deady to infantry who have decided to stand in the middle of the road, but I have seen one take down a chopper.

Admittedly, by being blasted into the air by a FFAR or five, landing on the chopper rotors, and pulling it into the ground. That'll teach them.:D

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by ItchyTrigaFinga
Admittedly, by being blasted into the air by a FFAR or five, landing on the chopper rotors, and pulling it into the ground. That'll teach them.:D

Sounds like fun :D Cue 'WOOHOO!'

I was actually once in a jeep when a tank fired a shell and it exploded, but the jeep continued to reach about 500ft in the air, in a straight line, then come straight back down :D I believe Summo was playing :D

K

*Kornholio*

Sounds like you need a specially modded UAZ with ejector seats & parachutes m8y...

W

Will

I think the greatest blunder I have heard has been bouncing a chopper on landing. Normally instant death for everyone onboard, but on this occasion, he landing upside-down on his rotors. After breathing a sigh of relief, he ordered all my men out of the chopper, to have them cut to death by the rotors. That has to hurt.:eek:

K

*Kornholio*

Ouch :/

I had a similar thing on a mission in the SP game, had to land the chopper to get it fixed, it updated my retry position, i died just after & something had gone wrong coz my retry position was with the chopper balanced on it's nose inbetween some trees :(

S

Skyler

Land to repair/refuel.... noway, I do it in the air ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom