Weapon complimentationism

Discussion in 'Vanu Sovereignty' started by Summo, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Summo

Summo Guest

'Allo, mah Vanu shums!

I have reinforced exo armour and was wondering which two weapons you peeps would recommend that compliment each other.

I'm currently cert in Heavy Assault and have a Lasher which I find spinky but only at very short range. To try to make up where it lacks (ie. speed of projectiles) I have a standard Pulsar for the extra range and it saves me carying several types of ammo. I don't bother with a pistol and stock grens there instead.

I'd be interested in what you guys use and what you'd recommend. I'll re-cert if necessary.

I'm particularly after something in this season's anti-personnel weaponry.

2. Will

Will Guest

Back when I was a VS grunt, I went for a Pulsar and a Lancer, for that all-round flexibility of AV and AI. But if you have enough certs, a Lasher and a Lancer might make a very good pair.

3. [PS]Venom

[PS]Venom Guest

Lasher/Lancer is the best combo. Use the Lancer for everything bar EXTREME close range.

If you want something to go with Lasher, then get a Punisher and lots of grenade/rocket ammo.

The best combos I found was Lancer/Sweeper, Lancer/Rocket Rifle or Lancer/Thumper.

4. Summo

Summo Guest

I've ditched my Thresher (I miss it :mad: ) and have re-specced in Special Assault, so I now have a Lancer and a Lasher and yes, they rock. :D

Thanks, peeps.

5. Lancer and Sweeper (with a spare couple of boxes of AP shotgun shells for when maxs surprise you)

6. Summo

Summo Guest

DAMN YOU SEWING THE SEEDS OF DOUBT! :eek:

7. Summo

Summo Guest

Hang on, you fool, I don't need another weapon for short-range use.

Get out of here. :eek:

8. Deady

Deady Guest

for a VS soldier, i can highly recommend the supressor.

This is a VERY leet weapon for ALL SITUATIONS.

9. .Cask

.Cask Guest

I don't :O

10. [PS]Venom

[PS]Venom Guest

I hate the thresher, although I might start using it again when I get my re-inforced armour back.