Weapon/Armor PROCS

M

musen80

I was wondering how do you use PROCS on weapons, like if you check the Darkness Falls items. You see items like this:

Infernal Malison Avenger (15x), LW Slash, 16.1 dps, 4.5 wt, +5 LW, +6 CON, +6 STR, DD: 331 heat, radius: 350

How do you use that DD?

M

matax

Procs fire at random. Also afaik they only fire when the item is yellow/blue con to you.

Some items have charges and you have to put these on your quickbar to use them.

M

musen80

How do you use them things you buy for your Bounty points, I tried putting it on a quickbar but it did nothing.

(The one that heals)

So a proc on a staff is the suck? Its not like your gonna hit someone with it :D

M

matax

Originally posted by musen80
How do you use them things you buy for your Bounty points, I tried putting it on a quickbar but it did nothing.

(The one that heals)

So a proc on a staff is the suck? Its not like your gonna hit someone with it :D

Haven't used them, but think you put them on your QB and also have to press the 'use' key - check the manual/keyboard mapping to work out which key that is.

Yes staff procs do seem pretty pointless - as a wizzie you don't want that mob to get to you anyway ! Although having said that, I'm sure someone will come and argue the point ;)

S

Sarnat

The DD on the DF staves is a charge, not proc. You can fire it with the use key.

Put the item with a charge on the QB, hit your use key, then right away hit the item quick key and you'll fire off a charge.

Same method for using totems.

S

Skrad

Default key for using an item is "e" if that helps (not everyone can find their manual lol)

T

Tilda

be warned thought charges cost a lot to rechange,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom