We need vietcong

T

throdgrain

God its true tho. It seems rather an undersubscribed game atm, but there are hardly any decent uk servers :(
And seeing as how game are giving away BW subs with the purchase, it would surely be a good idea to a server ?

V

vietcong

yup that really made me smile sell Vietcong with net subscription. we need vc servers soon. how many play vc here?

T

throdgrain

I don't know any of the BW regulars who play it except me. Having said that, we're not supposed to be catering for the old school so much as creating new business ,so only another reason to do it.
Having said that, what I dont understand about this game, is why I cant find any cvars or console commands anywhere to sort the game out. For example, my fps goes from a low of 30 to a high of 120 sometimes, which can make gameplay a bit jerky to say the least. If I could just enable vsynch in the game so that it stayed at 85 or below that would be a big help, but no theres no info Ive found yet. In fact the ONLY cvar I have found is showfps 1, which if I was the makers of this game I would have kept to myself to be perfectly honest ;)

V

vietcong

then lets get playing on them then! people play vc!! any one want to meet at 7:00 tonight ?

T

throdgrain

Ted, I asked for the ip adresses for these and was told they were only temporary and so I was not given them.
They are not showing up on the ingame browser or on ASE im afraid :(

OK some irc digging and battering of certain people to use thier Barrybar has revealed to me the ip addresses of the said servers. They are -

213.221.174.68.5425 and
213.221.174.68 5435

Yippee !
(That was rather like pulling teeth tbh, but I got it in the end :) )

D

Deadmanwalking

I just gave em to u in IRC ... because u cba to do it urself :p

Pfft ppl these days

:D

D

Deadmanwalking

Oi u editing whore!

Pfft last time i help u

T

TedTheDog

is it better multiplayer then?
Single player i HATED.

T

throdgrain

I really like the multiplayer ted, but its not the most popular game i have to agree :/

Btw, them servers i.p's come up "unresolved" on ASE ....

/edit (again) one of em has just arrived !

D

djpringle

I'll be playing end of June, so that'll be one more....

Users who are viewing this thread