we NEED the patch

O

old.Onys

Yeah i completely agree with McSmart there.

This game wasnt released in France. Nor in Germany.Atleast not initially released in Fra/Ger. Why should we have to be dragged down by the germies and french?

The way i see it, you got two choices: Either play ont he US/English servers and get the benefits from the new patches (like it would ever happen) or play on the older ones , but with yer own language. Its a choice you could have.

For the record, my native language is not english. If they would release a swedish server, i'd probably go play there. And i wouldnt groan if the patches was a tad slower there cuz of translation.

Just insert the damn patches to the english servers GOA! This is the reason why all Scandinavians/Brits emigrated to the US servers.

O

old.Vehlin

The trouble is that GOA is scrimping on the servers, rather than using 2/3 boxes per server, GOA is trying to use only 1 maybe even squeezing more than that into 1 box. If the English servers were updated there would be a LOAD of people starting new chars, maybe not to play full time but just to see the differences, this would result in the server coming to a crashinhg halt. GOA will NOT spend any more money than the bear essentials on the game, as someone pointed out they lost their main financial backer and are having to survive in one of the worst countries for international business.

GOA is a company, and face it they don't care, ffs GOA shut down the official forums because they were hurting the company's reputation. The reason why Mythic are so supportive of the game is that they made it, it's their baby and they want it to succeed, GOA were just licenced to distriubute and run the EU version, they aren't really bothered about the content as long as people keep coughing up.

O

Olgark

Originally posted by Solid
afaik English Language in EU is infact American English and not been translated to UK english, so what possibly would they need to patch?

cant really say for sure cos I aint come across Gray as opposed to Grey or Color as opposed to Colour, what about Armor as opposed to Armour?

Can anyone confirm if the English Language servers are in fact American English or UK English?.

The English servers are indeed American/English language. From what I have seen.
Armor being one word to mention.
I much rather see Armour..... no GOA don't translate the English as well pleasssse nooooo. I can live with seeing US spoolling mistakes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom