We had the Lurikeen invasion..

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, Bodhi's 12 inch piece of sausage is laying around in the respec thread on our general forums.
If you get him to remove it from a perfectly harmless thread, I might stop counting my DVD's... and I have lots and lots of them.......................

Feeling kind of protective here... the only one flaming DAoC players are DAoC players... not some wannabe pothead Fozzy bear.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/me gets angry and dissapointed, goes to his Lair and slams the door

D

Damini

If Bodhi removes his sausage (dear gods, that I'm even saying this....) it will end in terrible confusion, as its been quoted and referred to endlessly since it was first inserted. Best to ignore his sausage, and let it fade into obscurity - he only does it to get a rise. BOOM BOOM!! (TM Basil Brush 1982)

And I'm confused at the who you're protective of, and who's flaming who?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Damini
If Bodhi removes his sausage (dear gods, that I'm even saying this....) it will end in terrible confusion, as its been quoted and referred to endlessly since it was first inserted. Best to ignore his sausage, and let it fade into obscurity - he only does it to get a rise. BOOM BOOM!! (TM Basil Brush 1982)

Now wouldn't that be fun? You remove his sausage and all the quoters get confused and implode! That will teach them.

And I am protective of my prey...ahm... fellow DAoC players (especially of our special needs Ekscaliber friends). If anyone insults, flames or makes derogatory remarks, then it will be a qualified Forumite(tm).
Not some half baked Fozzy Bear.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Exrcalibrer is our demented midgets who we take pity on.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Damini

I'm getting funny looks at work now for laughing too much...

Poor bodhi ;)

S

Slinker

:)

Subject: I's gonna gut you!
Sender: Sigurd Volsun

hehe , love it :p

Users who are viewing this thread