We actually gonna use this board?

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
We actually gonna use this board? We're kinda entrenched on prydwen.net as it is.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I think it will get a lot of use come january when BW shuts down. People wont move until it does.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
But still Prydwen.net will stay Hib/Pryds main board I´m guessing :) This will be mostly used for "plz hibs come out of CF xDDDDD" or "ffs fking hib zerg again :<<<" posts.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, would have to agree with Tare there ;)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
as long as they keep their nonsense here, so we can keep it away from the usually peaceful Pryd.net ones.

It's good to have somewhere to spend your time reading if you're bored, and need some good whiningthread to laugh at though.

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
as much as I like prydwen.net I somewho dont want the common BW'er over there because if they start using the mid/alb sections they are going to start reading the hib section and make the " GIVF HIBS PLZZZZZZZZZZ !!!! NERF SOMETHING BECAUSE I NEED A POST COUNT ++ FOR NEW TITLE"

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
Gromnir said:
as much as I like prydwen.net I somewho dont want the common BW'er over there because if they start using the mid/alb sections they are going to start reading the hib section and make the " GIVF HIBS PLZZZZZZZZZZ !!!! NERF SOMETHING BECAUSE I NEED A POST COUNT ++ FOR NEW TITLE"
and i thought you liked me? :(
;)

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
prydwen.net seems to have been down for the last couple of days though :(

spook

Fledgling Freddie
yah, wonder if Kesxex is able to do anything about it or it's the provider acting up :I

Anyone heard anything about it ?

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
My sc setup is on pryd.net as well and i need it to be up so i can get it sc'd :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I think most people will come here since Zargar and Kemor will be checking these forums as the new "unofficial" support forums like BW was meant to be. I'm really hoping Freddy's doesn't turn into the same whine/cry/post farming forum that BW did. Right now it's nice, pretty friendly and most of the posts are fairly informative.

I didn't know about prydwen.net :( I shall pop over now and have a lookie :)

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Jabberwocky said:
Any news on when Prydwen.net will be up?

Nope Kesxex has refused to tell when he is done downloading elf pr0n, so untill then its down.

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
and when is that chat thingie there comming back btw?that was fun :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, twas fun but got lost during forum crash :< could ask Keskex to put it back on perhaps? ;o

Happlo

Fledgling Freddie
Pryd.net will still be the main board for most hibs i recon, aslong as it comes back up!! :D

So i guess i'm agreeing with Tare here too :(

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
HAs anyone really spoken to Kessex about when pryd.net may be back up ...... I actually had to skive off work & play DAoC instead of trolling Pryd :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom