We <3 Gamah

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Seeing another picture of the signed piccie of Gamah on the forums made my day earlier on... Another great fellow from the Slough region, who wouldn't <3 him?

Problem is, the signed picture is too big to fit in my wallet (too many £50s in there :p) and when I'm down the pub with a few mates I miss it terribly...

So, for all you DAoCers out there who feel the same way I've come up with a cunning idea...

GAMAH DARTS!!! (TM)
Take the attatched piccie down the pub with you, stick it to the nearest dartboard and away you go!!! You too can feel like a scout/ranger/hunter flinging darts of deadly destruction at the one you truely <3, the one and only Gamah :p

The rules are very simple... Throw as many darts (or anything you have to hand [apart from precious alcohol ofc]) at the board and see who can score the most points... 10 points for the outer ring, 25 for the inner one, 100 points if you score a chest shot and 1000 if you manage an upper or lower brain shot (yes the target regions are very small but what do you expect!!!)

Hours and hours of endless fun being close to the great one...

We wub U Gamah!!!!! <hugs>

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
Zedenk Calliope - Dweller of Shadows - Axe Dancer - Kobold of Countless Names (most of which start with 'you blue Fucking tard') - Raider of The Catacombs - Alchemy Practitioner - Flammen Herra - Seasoned Spymaster-Platinaless Pussy
adapted it a bit for u xD

ps carpp and gamah are ghey :E XDDD

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
adapted it a bit for u xD

ps carpp and gamah are ghey :E XDDD
lol tard, mocking my uber new sig of doom!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
So making rr5 threads is anoying spam, yet making retarded threads devoted to gamah is alright? :x

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Not bad wist - i already stuck it up on my house dartboard to play every time gamahs bainshee adds ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom