WC concensus

S

Sleet

Would i be right in assuming most people are in no way interested in buying new weapons until next patch?

Just curious to avoid spending plats on stock that will never sell :)

hell i'm not using half the stuff i make cause i know whats to come !!

E

Elric IA

Weapons on my merchant have been very slow to sell but I have had 3 MP shield orders this week (no takers for 99% offcuts though yet). Certainly, a lot of people will be waiting for the new speed weapons although it might be that a lot of people have got player crafted weapons now since the initial rush after sc and alchemy or more Galla stuff is on the market and that is what is making things slow .

D

drungan

i guess your assumption is right, but maybe all crafts came a bit down.

mention the same on my AC, not much to do atm, thumbs up for BOr tho.

think it's galla atm who slowly drops the needs for complete crafted sets/armor/weapons whatsoever

P.S:

but yeah, perpare to get rushed when the patch comes as WC, i guess you'll be wanted then ;) i will get me new weapons then aswell :>

A

Asq

Already saving up to be able to fill a well sized CM :)

K

Khefru

Not had an order in months. Some 99 peircers off my merchant have sold though. There are so many crafters now that there is little profit in it and even with the new weaps comming, I predict a couple of weeks rush and then back to normal

C

ceix

there never ever has been a profit in crafting :p

only profit comes from

a) random mp's you come by when crafting when bored (i do this attleast :) )
b) selling off 99's from a mp order
c) trinketing
d) charging 300% markup and being a dick :p

L

-Lillo-

stock up on the more common offhand weapons, the new speed weapons will be lefthand and ToA will bring new SC recipes so when it hits there will be high demand I think. If you got a few MP offhanders ready that are much used then u could get a lot of profit.

I'm thinking off angled daggers, sickles and crescents primarily.

S

spankya

Anyone have a list of the new 1.64 weapons? Someone posted a link ages ago, but I cant find it :/

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Crafted >>>> Galla imo

90% of the galla items can be crafted with better stats
only some have unique procs on it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom