WAZ is this?

O

old.Tohtori

Where have all the new penge come from? People with 2 or even 5 posts in whole. YEs, yes i know..give peace a chance but those small green balls of delight gave me the ak-47 so it's their fault! Now, back off on topic. Has GOA made a magical gesture like Magic Jim himself and made a few thousand new players appear from which only a fraction ends up on the boards? IT's like a bloody immigration office here with people posting like they were the Forumites from the past. Oh..maybe that's it. We have come to the Future from the days when Forumites were just beginning to evolve into the higher being they are now and are now taking over our own boards... Shocking really. I know what the usual people are gonna reply to this and before anyone goes to say i'm whining (looks at Sicko) i'm not. I'm just curious! Really! Where did all the people come? From cans? From Albany?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*force feeds Toto some Prozac*
It's gonna be alright, my little seal.

G

Gekul

wtf-lightning.jpg

Yes, it's old ;)

O

old.tRoG

we should go into hiding.

*gets a speshul little corner in the bombshelter for him and sickie*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG
we should go into hiding.

*gets a speshul little corner in the bombshelter for him and sickie*

Stop that!! You are tickling me!!!*giggles*

F

Flimgoblin

I feel ashamed to be a deity with all these pathetic penge residents around. Just not the same calibre of Pengeuins these days.

I need lightning to hurl.

aha

lightning.gif

O

old.tRoG

it would be alright if they weren't all so bloody annoying :)

Users who are viewing this thread