Water or Coke

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by armado
whats the deal with Americans and diet coke, when they anyway eat like 8 cows and 42 pigs a day...

Because the "diet" name is fucked up.

Light is the name that is used of nonsugar sodas in finland atleast and is more fitting.

Just the basicmisconception that sugar=fat that is welded into the fatass brain of a US cannonfodder.

EDIT: Sorry if i sounded a -bit- offensive towards yanks, will try harder next time.

L

Laston

read somewhere light cola contains some really Acid thingies... think it´s being disscussed tho and the coke i drink is german so i can´t read :p

T

Tom

Diet coke contains Aspartame and Asfulfame K, the negative effects of which upon the human body are a subject of debate.

BTW, sugary drinks make baby jesus fat.

O

old.Tohtori

Actually most of them have nutrasweet instead of aspartame these days. Aspartame was the old artificial sweetener which i used on tea/all kinds of stuff.

Nutrasweet is allright in doctors books...as far as i know.

A

armado

but what I dont understand is why some people, lets just call them americans..
drink diet coke when they anyway eat some much crap food, its inevitable, they will look like brontosauruses anyway, so why dont drink real coke, wich I hope we all agree that tastes so much better.
(liquid heaven, all though beer and whiskey can kick colas ass anyday:p)

my point is, I just dont get it :wall:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by armado
dont drink real coke, wich I hope we all agree that tastes so much better.

Well don't agree on that but...not about it either.

Like i said up there(read them sometimes, might have info too :p ), americans think that simply because they don't have sugar in them, that the "diet" drinks actually make you loose weight. This a studied fact... that they believe in this that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom