Water bug abusing.

Dave J.

Banned
At least remove the 'delay' that occurs when you are diving (both going under, and going up), plus make /stick follow the target up and down.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bistrup666 said:
There is 1 water bug as stated here earlier and that ppl being able to move at normal speed on surface when on low hp.

But I cannot see how that can be abused 10 times in a fight ????
(I guess U r thinking of bobbing in the watersurface witch is not a bug)

The water bug is frequently abused and it is a banneble offense, so report it.

Yes it's mythic's fault the bug is there and they should be fixed no questions asked, BUT when they poll very few ppl wote for bug fixing even tho there is more bug's in game than things that work as it is intended to.

Well, in general if i am attacked on a bridge by stealther i will always jump into the water. THat has the side affect fo me being able to move at full speed, yes, however that isnt the reason i do it. Bridges = add zone. So i get in the water and just pull away bridge before i fight. Not my fault that there a bug in the game and i be the same with or without it being there.

Also it means i can dive down, be out of view of adds and add an extra dimension to the fight in order to try kite away that bit more :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i mailed goa about a certain water bug a while ago, they told me it is a bannable offence to abuse it.

don't try to find out which one it is, the more people that don't know about it the better.
I think most people including the poster were just talking about 'bobbing', I certainly agree that the desnare bug is illegal.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The bug is to play this game near water, near zergs, near towers, near keeps, near bridges, near stealther zergs, near groups 5 RRs higher than your group, near very balanced Mid groups. Oh wait... It's not a bug, it's a feature! Doh!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
as if anyone isnt going to bob up and down on the water versus some irrellevent random newb caster no#4514361361.

Corran

Part of the furniture
censi said:
as if anyone isnt going to bob up and down on the water versus some irrellevent random newb caster no#4514361361.

Pfft, just because you live in water dont mean everyone does :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom