Wat type of music do u like to hear in a movie ?

MaCaBr3

Banned
I would like to hear more trance in vids, not that I don't like metal, but it's getting a bit boring.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
If i ever get around to making a 2nd solo vid, i thought about using some good old psy-trance from the mid 90s, such as Juno Reactor, Indoor, Astral Projection and Hallucinogen! :cheers:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I've been trying to find some music for a melee blade ranger concept vid for the past few months... came up with some of the following as possibilities...

Depends on whenever you want to fight up straight melee or kite, or whatever your playstyle is...

Anyways here goes, a mixture of what I like, what I might use and what I would recommend... Some of it is good, some of it is questionable in a vid tbh.

I'm just mentioning where I got the song inspiration from...
xxxxx - Seasons - Used by Aiteal
Ailsean - The knights come marching home again - Used by this rr4 ranger... forgot his name and deleted vid... my appoligies.
Audioslave - Be yourself
Audioslave - Heavens dead
Audioslave - Yesterday to tommorow
Audioslave - Out of exile
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams - someone already mentioned this and tbh it would do quite poorly in a vid imo, proove me wrong perhaps.
Linken Park - Papercut
Linken Park - From the inside
Linken Park - Points of authority
Linken Park - In the end - Got this one off Kagato's first movie.
My Chemical Romance - Give em' hell kid
My Chemical Romance - Helena
Pain - Same old Song - Used by Ziz
Pain - Not afraid to die - Guess what... still ziz
Rob Zombie - Dragula
The Killers - On Top - Think censi used this if I'm not mistaken....
The Killers - Jenny was a friend of mine
The Killers - Smile like you mean it - Think censi used this aswell... Not really sure...
Trapt - When all is said and done
Trapt - Headstrong - Used by Xora... worth a watch! :D
Tool - Aenema - same as above.

Thinking that's what I can come up with on memory and with a small mp3 player.... Hope this will help you and hopefully we will see another great vid released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom