Wat type of music do u like to hear in a movie ?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
hey i wud make a poll but theres 2 many of them, so just leave name of band and song in this thread and ill DL it and listen to it and see if it fits into a solo pov mincer movie as im really tryin to make my first movie _.- ACE -._
Thanks for ur feed back in advance:worthy:

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
hey i wud make a poll but theres 2 many of them, so just leave name of band and song in this thread and ill DL it and listen to it and see if it fits into a solo pov mincer movie as im really tryin to make my first movie _.- ACE -._
Thanks for ur feed back in advance:worthy:

A must have - Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold

Heard in a few vids and its great

Ging

Part of the furniture
Adagio for strings - Tiesto remix :worthy:

Benny Hill theme tune - for those amusing chase sequences. Please note this should not be wasted on a crap chase scene!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Snot - Snot
Peace Sells - Megadeth
Heartworks - Carcass
Jet Pilot - SoaD
Rock Superstar - Cypress Hill
Pure Rock Fury - Clutch

or

Roll On - Andy C
Incredible - General Levy
Super Sharp Shooter - Ganja Kru
Mysteries - Happy Campers
Age of Panic - Age of Panic

probably more

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I liked the intro in Romeo + Juliet, which is kind of a big epic/classical song, tho I don't know the title :p The Gladiator theme is really good aswell, and I loved the intro on Elfen Lied (anime).
The song near the start of Reservoir Dogs is nice too. I don't even like the song all that much, but it totally suits the movie. It's A Little Green Bag, by George Baker.
There's another intro song I like a lot, but I can't remember the movie :x It's more or less the same 'genre' as the one in Romeo + Juliet.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
I liked the intro in Romeo + Juliet, which is kind of a big epic/classical song, tho I don't know the title :p The Gladiator theme is really good aswell, and I loved the intro on Elfen Lied (anime).
The song near the start of Reservoir Dogs is nice too. I don't even like the song all that much, but it totally suits the movie. It's A Little Green Bag, by George Baker.
There's another intro song I like a lot, but I can't remember the movie :x It's more or less the same 'genre' as the one in Romeo + Juliet.
Straef, the R&J one is harsh - it's that classical epic piece that goes straight into a hip hop cut. tune, but i have no idea what it's called :( Gonna do more research on that one...

The theme from Gladiator is "Am I Not Merciful?" and would be ideal for an assault or siege, but wouldn't suit a mincer movie... can't deny though - piece of work, makes me want to invade a small, defenceless country whenever i hear it :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Illudian said:
wamdue project - king of my castle

perfect :p
Aye, liked that one. That was from Ghost in the Shell :p

Oh, and Outkast - Bombs over Baghdad, in a Reaver movie ;p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:

hahah....

Machinae Supremacy - Soundtrack to Rebellion
Drowning Pool - Bodys (for those scenes where there is mass killing stuff thingymabob.... stuff)
Marilyn Manson - Fight Song :p

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Smashing Pumkins --- The Everlasting Gaze
or
Nine Inch Nails ------ Ruiner

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Survivor - Eye of the tiger

OR

Navyseal theme from "The Rock"

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
kivik said:
such hate :mad:

it was a joke anyways.

i agree it was a bit harsh, but then again it was hard to tell if you were being serious or not :)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
omg i forgot the best if ure an alb

Manowar - Defender.... But IM using that so bugger of same as the other ones i suggested

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Ta all - i was thinkin personally
Whitesnake- here i go again ( solo cause of the words ' here i go again on my OWN, goin down the only road i eva known, like a twister i was born to walk alone' )

and Raffi - Bannana phone just for the fun lol but im ganna look into all ur music and try it all out :cheers:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Ashala said:
i agree it was a bit harsh, but then again it was hard to tell if you were being serious or not :)

thought it would be clear I was joking :(

anyways;

Call of Ktulu - Metallica (great as intro)

Zdeath

Banned
Disturbed - Get down with the sickness.

Brilliant during death spam footage..

But Stuff like appleseed Cast / Minus the Bear etc are nice stuff for Intro to movies.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
AC/DC - Hells Bells
50 Cent - Many Men
Enigma - Love You.... Kill You
Greenday - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom