[WASTED] could do with a friendly..

O

old.Bad Brains

Any clans interested contact me or iGuru in #wasted on quakenet.
We have our own server so no hassle there.

Note we want to play a friendly.. and therefor we have rules.
1) Don't be tossers.
2) Don't be tossers
3) Don't be tossers..

Ow.. Any tossers that want to be recruited ;) we still have some
open spots.
Skilz is not really a pre, teambased play is.
IRC should be ur second nature.. people that like house music can't reply.. :p

btw our average age is about 28-30 needles to say we'd be more open to a bit older peeps.. played TFC for about 3 years so we is a solid bunch.

wubble wubble...

O

old.Sharky

And since we are only in div 3b, you can all bash us around to your hearts content......

Not put in divisions by results alone..., indeed... LOL!!!!

Quite funny to see where we ended up... :rolleyes:

S

syk.chak

Prove you didn't deserve your placement then :D.

O

old.Bad Brains

Heh I'm perfeclty fine where we are.. :cool:

It must be the "how do I swap teams??" call from Infy :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

B

bigbb

Originally posted by Sharky
And since we are only in div 3b, you can all bash us around to your hearts content......

Not put in divisions by results alone..., indeed... LOL!!!!

Quite funny to see where we ended up... :rolleyes:

We obviously couldn't please everyone. We didn't look through all 72 clan's match history, no. We looked into clans which had a questionable placement, the admins were asked for their detailed opinion of a clan's skill base in both of their Division Assault matches. From feedback we've got nearly all of our decisions are spot on, some have had to go in a lower division than we would have hoped, simply because of the numbers available to us for each division.

I've posted a more detailed reply in the rtcw.co.uk forums which i'll add here. It's in relation to Division 1 placements, but the same principles apply.

After the admin meeting we had about 14/15 potential Division One clans. Whilst we wanted to take opinion/qualitative information into account we still had to consider the scores/quantitative data.

With only 12 clans in each division we had to take some decisions based on both articles of information. The two clans highlighted in this thread recently are Cunny and Zero Barrier. Both of which were gauged at a level 1/2 by the admins, of whom many are experienced players in the league and the community. TH was also gauged at 1/2 but the quantitative data leant towards Division 1 for them. Cunny drew with a Div2b clan in week one and won 5-2 to a Div2a clan in week two. Zero Barrier admittedly drew with the Div1 clan Snaps in Week 2, but lost 0-6 to a Div2a clan in Week 1. Both articles of information in this situation leant themselves to division lower than Div1 but high enough to reach to Div1 through the first season. Div2a is a highly competitive division with many Div1 potential clans. I've personally spoken to Zero Barrier's clan leader tonight after they placed a complaint. He has completely understood the situation and the subject of their Week 1 score pulling their profile down in comparison to other potential Div 1 clans. I'm sure they'll be able to prove themselves in Div2a and acquire the prizes and promotion to suit.

I'm not going to go through and qualify each of our decisions because there were 72 of them, but the reaction from clans has been mainly good for division placements. We can't be expected to please everyone, it's not physically possible and some clans highlighted for a higher placement is based purely on general opinion, which could in turn be influenced by several unrelated factors, "nice chaps" etc.

These divisions are not set for life, chaps. They're merely a structure for us to start with on the first season. The whole league has been setup for clans promotion and relegation relational to their achievements. If a clan is not in their best-suited division, despite our best efforts to do so, they'll be able to own all of their division, win the prizes and respect and be promoted to the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom