Wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Getting abit bored with Rift atm, everything else sucks :(

So, whats solo RvR like atm ? Same as 4 months or so ago or ? Also have the new RR5 abilities ruined it or ?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's not any better. It's hardly dead, but the pop took a noticable hit with Rift and so less options for picking action. Mind someone in guild noticed there's already a few coming back from Rift.

It's okay if there's a port up, otherwise mucho doorstepping and not much else.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Rift is shit (pvp) and I refuse to hand them subs money each month because some fanboi / GM (assumption here) says it will be sorted 'soon'. We've all been burnt with the 'soon' card.

Re-activated daoc. yeah it's not perfect, but it's much more fun.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Not sure why MMO's struggle to include decent game world integrated PvP. Instanced PvP doesn't interest me as there's no point unless it affects the game world (it's just grinding by another name imho) but many PvP-centric games do it badly as well :(.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What annoys me is that daoc's bg's were far more fun as they were nice open areas which allowed you to choose what you wanted to do. For instance in Thidranki you could camp a bridge or try and hold them near their respawn, or attack/defend the keep, or just have a big massive fight somewhere on the map.

Rytz

Loyal Freddie
nothing has changed the last 4 months except mids now have perma relics

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

So, whats solo RvR like atm ? Same as 4 months or so ago or ? Also have the new RR5 abilities ruined it or ?

Shat ap! you trying to sell your accs!=D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
you can solo if you r not on, the peak US hours.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH

Same here :p Pissed that rift started so good and now its boring as fock and they nerfed bard and saboteur only fun classes in rogue tree :lol:

So they can kiss my money goodbye. Im already 3 days bored nothing to do, all new games suck, Homefront: 2 hours 38 min :lol::lol::lol: I was like wtf this is it lol

Really wanna play again but im still pissed @ mythic:twak: stupid ***** canceld DAOC 2:twak::twak::twak::twak::twak:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have been reduced to playing WoW because my mates wanted me to :(

The shame :(

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I have been reduced to playing WoW because my mates wanted me to :(

The shame :(

I have a piece of advice to give you. Quit now. You shall definately quit in a few months so why bother. Come back to daoc. We need more solo players :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
As i said im only playing WoW as my friends wanted me to, i subbed for 2 months and after 3 days im already bored and still only 82 :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Asking me to give up pissing around in mmo's is like asking your average housewife to give up watching soaps !

BLASPHEMY

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nice 14 day trial on my 3 accounts boom and my 3 villa's didnt blow up yaaaaay

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Not sure why MMO's struggle to include decent game world integrated PvP.

Because every game developer thinks that WoW is the shizzle and desperately tries to adopt their horrible battlegrounds....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Because the fact is Open world pvp only leads to griefing tbh, daoc had the right idea 3 completely seperate zones in which to xp/level/farm and all 3 linked by frontiers, simple yet it works so well

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
if your accs are open log on and do my sc on hib :p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Because the fact is Open world pvp only leads to griefing tbh, daoc had the right idea 3 completely seperate zones in which to xp/level/farm and all 3 linked by frontiers, simple yet it works so well

TBH I think the Eve model works as well. Some people that have gone for Openworld PvP haven't got the risk/reward thing balanced with regards to #safe# zones. If a ganker wants to pick on lowbies/newbies then he's not risking much and therefore there should be a game 'balancer' that spawns something more challenging on their arse - shouldn't be impossible for a good ganking, just exceptionally tricky.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
if your accs are open log on and do my sc on hib :p

I don't craft beyond having a 900 alch pot/recharge bot in my bard :p

What guilds are active on hib atm as Post Mortem aint in an alliance and i was the only one online :(

Nibble

Part of the furniture
can duo with meh jimmeh :) im either playing a scout or my new norse sb :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom