Was that a relicatempt?

O

old.Leel

AFAIK, you don't get a bonus from holding one relic, not even if it's your enemy's relic, so hibs don't have a spell damage boost right now cuz they only got one power relic. You get a 10% boost from relics from each you control ABOVE the first one.
Pretty sure that's how it works, any hibbies can post and say if it says 10% bonus to spell damage or not.

O

old.Garax

Originally posted by old.Leel
Pretty sure that's how it works, any hibbies can post and say if it says 10% bonus to spell damage or not.

If you had taken time to read the last few posts you would have read that yes we have a 10% magic damage bonus. And if you want proof click the link of my enchanter in my signature. Hope that helps clear things up. :)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by shilak
Can only go on hearsay Nol, as I was happily asleep in my bed at the time.

Well mate, I practically live in the G of GMT and I was there. There were a lot of mids that were not asleep and packed in grallar, you could tell by the fact that when you looked vaguely in it's direction, it turned into a powerpoint slide show.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by shilak
Quick question, why the hell did the albs even come to midgard frontier during the raid anyway? It was like 9am GMT (from what I hear) and obviously most of the hibbies were in midgard, why didnt the albs even make an attempt at getting their own relic back from the hibbies?

Because of 1 simple fact my dear fellow. As hib keeps start to disappear, hibs are gonna notice, then you have a relic raid force of hibs on your arse ;).

But even if we COULD get back our power relic, I wouldn't want to, alb power keep is so incredibly hard to defend that it'd be useless to even try.

Plus, what do I want, runies doing 10% more damage to me, or enchanter nuclear warheads blowing me up for 20% more damage.

:p

O

old.Leel

Garax, I did a few days ago, and I just couldn't understand why:p
Thanks for clearing that up for me, I'm a bit wiser now:)

Users who are viewing this thread