Was that a relicatempt?

J

jox

For about 20 min ago a couple of confused chanters tried to take our beloved relic, but they had already failed before the battle even started due to small numbers and lack of organisation. But then fun part were the albs that popped up in the middle of the fight and backstabbed the poor hibbies...mvhuhaha.

:kissit:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Was just checking the webpages, when I saw the war room....
Hibs had a lot of Mid keeps.
Shame relic attempt did not work. Hibs deserve the 3 power relics (not really).
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Nol

Yes jox, we were owned by your superior skill and cunning.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by jox
For about 20 min ago a couple of confused chanters tried to take our beloved relic, but they had already failed before the battle even started due to small numbers and lack of organisation. But then fun part were the albs that popped up in the middle of the fight and backstabbed the poor hibbies...mvhuhaha.

Atleast we have DF for a good while :p

J

Jiggs

yes was upset to get run over by 200 mids whilst spanking the hibbies :)

but who cares who wins so long as hibs lose ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Jiggs
yes was upset to get run over by 200 mids whilst spanking the hibbies :)

but who cares who wins so long as hibs lose ;)

Yes, makes lots of sense to team up against the smallest population on the sever, glad you consider us such a threat.

A

Alrindel

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Albion has DF access
Yes, Middies got it back for them. Axis of evil indeed.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by old.Nol

Yes, makes lots of sense to team up against the smallest population on the sever, glad you consider us such a threat.

last time i looked at duskwave middy had the smallest population and has done for some time. Looking now we have 3% more where as 2 weeks ago you had 3% more so id say weere more the same :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Novamir
what actually happened at the attempt?

Long story cut short the hibs started taking keeps like nobodys business. Hibs come to grall, middys getting nervous as we appeared to be outnumbered :)

Mids cower in their relic keep for about 5mins, albis come along try to kill hib relic force (for some reason) hibs/albis busy fighting we jump in and clean up.

To hibs, mega-respect to you. Great to see such a large number of hibs trying to take the relic during what i consider a fairly busy time. Lets just hope next time the albions don't interupt because i'm fairly confident when i say without them you would have taken your relic back :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Archeon

Long story cut short the hibs started taking keeps like nobodys business. Hibs come to grall, middys getting nervous as we appeared to be outnumbered :)

Mids cower in their relic keep for about 5mins, albis come along try to kill hib relic force (for some reason) hibs/albis busy fighting we jump in and clean up.

To hibs, mega-respect to you. Great to see such a large number of hibs trying to take the relic during what i consider a fairly busy time. Lets just hope next time the albions don't interupt because i'm fairly confident when i say without them you would have taken your relic back :)

Hibernia and Midgard should ally to steal all of Albion's relics :p

N

Novamir

it's impossible to steal relics off the gtaoe realm anyway =)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by VodkaFairy

Hibernia and Midgard should ally to steal all of Albion's relics :p

no doubt that would be fun, but the albions would raise all sorts of hell if their super-ultra-mega-hyper zerg doesn't get to use quickly enough (like that'l ever happen with their str relics 2mins run without speed away from the most popular bind stone in the realm)

V

VodkaFairy

Like a quarter of all the people would crash the zone already :p

L

loxleyhood

Its better mids have the power relics than the hibs.

Elves = hurt

Kobolds = irritate

Although I did totaly blown apart by one this morning so nevermind. :)

B

BlueJam

Watching Kallistors death spam in emain, I assume he does more than just irritate :)

O

old.0xygen

was fun :) we were anal'd by the albies the gits.

We actually knew the albs were about we thought they were coming to get some keeps.

We were wrong :)

A

Amadon

so Albion would rather Midgard have a 10% magic bonus than none at all, since Hib wouldn't get any bonus whatsoever from having it's power relic back?

geez.. maybe all those people who say Albs are stupid are right :rolleyes:

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Amadon
so Albion would rather Midgard have a 10% magic bonus than none at all, since Hib wouldn't get any bonus whatsoever from having it's power relic back?

geez.. maybe all those people who say Albs are stupid are right :rolleyes:

hibernia got albions relic so they would get a 10% magic bonus :). So the albs would rather give the 10% to midgard than to hibernia.

C

Chenuba

And what about the +5% for albs power relic you get the minut you get your relic back in relic keep ?

You're the one that's stupid if you think we wanna let hibs have all the power relics again if we in ANY way can prevent it. Then rather let the mids have them..

O

old.Garax

Afaik we do have a 10% magic bonus already, as we have albs power relic. If we took back our own relic we would still have only a 10% magic bonus. So by the albs spoiling the earlier attempt it just means that the mids have a 10% bonus too :p

A

Amadon

driwen, as garax said, we have a 10% bonus already

chenuba, what's this 5% bullshit? are you on drugs?
we get FUCKALL bonus from having our relic, it's 10% bonus for having an enemy relic.

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by driwen

hibernia got albions relic so they would get a 10% magic bonus :). So the albs would rather give the 10% to midgard than to hibernia.

Accordin to my resists screen i already have a 10% bonus. :p

S

shilak

Quick question, why the hell did the albs even come to midgard frontier during the raid anyway? It was like 9am GMT (from what I hear) and obviously most of the hibbies were in midgard, why didnt the albs even make an attempt at getting their own relic back from the hibbies?

R

Rawkir

Its a conspiracy!

Clearly, albs had to have some sort of long standing motive and must have sat down and thought for a good while whether killing a bunch of hibs was gonna help them or not...

Or, more likely albs thought 'heh, hibs are going for relic in mid, lets go keel dem llamas' and the zerg all charged off to ph4rm some rp's :p

Why does this conversation automatically turn into a 'albs must be stupid, they should have thought about the bonuses and then decided whether to intervene or not' ?

G

gunner440

hib caster or mid caster........... i choose mid to keep it.

give the hibs theirs back and u know they will eventually have all 3, allowing the mids to keep relic just makes it a little bit harder :)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by shilak
Quick question, why the hell did the albs even come to midgard frontier during the raid anyway? It was like 9am GMT (from what I hear) and obviously most of the hibbies were in midgard, why didnt the albs even make an attempt at getting their own relic back from the hibbies?

10am GMT eventually got to relic at about 10:45am

S

shilak

Can only go on hearsay Nol, as I was happily asleep in my bed at the time.

Also, as many people dont seem to realise how relics work, this might clarify it a little ;)

1) You gain 10% bonus to melee/magic damage for each ENEMY relic you have in your possession of the relevant type. No bonus from holding your own relics.

2) You can only take an enemy relic if you already own your relic of that same type.

Hence, hibbies have a 10% bonus to magic damage for holding the alb power relic, middies have a 10% bonus to magic damage for holding the hib power relic and albs have a 20% bonus to melee damage for holding the mid/hib strength relic.

Also of note, Albs cant take the power relics from Grallar until they recover their power relic from Dagda.

One last thing, as many people seem to of forgotten, the ultimate aim of the game is to possess and retain all 6 of the relics.

Users who are viewing this thread