was supposed to be reply to sore losers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.{D2A}Trebor

1) you are lying if you say you havent heard of aimbot before this game, why would you want to lie if not to hide your guilt?

2)you make yourself sound even guiltier by continually saying i have never heard of it "what is aimbot, i'll have to get me that" - makes you sound guilty as hell, ever heard of the saying "the lady doth protest to much me thinks"

3) aimbot does run on pure servers.

4) Punk buster wasnt on for God knows what reason

5)Half of you werent playing you dont know facts so leave your opinions to yourself

6) No way is your clan that good, try going here to see your real statistics, which arent as good as you were in that game and also dont show you having played 400 minutes a week ever....:

http://www.theclq.com/asp/clandet.asp?id=497&gam=1356

If you say you didnt cheat fine, BW wont change their mind, and it is pointles argueing, i dont belive you, but cant do anything about it.

Good luck in future games...

:m00: :sleeping:

N

nocte

3) aimbot does run on pure servers.

as i said before WRONG if an aimbot was to run on a pure server it would have to be installed server side. why can you not get this through your thick skull??

4) Punk buster wasnt on for God knows what reason

PB is not installed on the servers as the admins use a cfg for rcon commands. so if PB was on none of the admins can be in game, and i sure as hell think that they should be.

5)Half of you werent playing you dont know facts so leave your opinions to yourself

I have seen the demos m8, and have adminned you before. Oh yea you complained about that too... gg you.

6) No way is your clan that good, try going here to see your real statistics, which arent as good as you were in that game and also dont show you having played 400 minutes a week ever....:

http://www.theclq.com/asp/clandet.asp?id=497&gam=1356

1st off you are not one to say how good a clan is when you cant even play the game without mouthing off about cheats and lag.

2nd the CLQ is pish plain and simple... it is for point whores. it does not generate accurate results on how good you are.

If you say you didnt cheat fine, BW wont change their mind, and it is pointles argueing, i dont belive you, but cant do anything about it.

Take some of your own advise and stfu then. You got beat dont fucking cry about it.

W

WFJuNkY

by god, how thick are u?!
there are no aimbots that work on pure servers, they did not cheat, we looked at the demo's and it was obvious that u were talking to much and not paying attention and that is why u got beat, has nothing to do with cheating, plz, do us all a favour, go back to camperstrike and leave us alone

and btw, the clq rates u on how much time u spend on a server, it's nice info, but not worth f*ck all on a decent rating

ps. there's a reason that thread got closed, take a hint.

O

old.{D2A}Trebor

i didnt know the post had been closed, i clicked new topic instead of reply by mistake then when i saw what i had posted realised and chaged subject.

never played camperstrike in my life.

i was looking at the frags per minute on clq and implying they were not as high as they were achieving on that game.

It doesnt matter, forget it all, we will concentrate on rest of season now and hope it things get better :)

PEACE!

B

bigbb

The answer to the previous thread was established, the thread was turning into a slagging match to no constructive achievement, hence the reason that thread was closed.

May I add, the issue of PunkBuster on the league servers; it's previously not been implemented because it rejects players who've got a slightly modified config, which as many admins use our admin.cfg, we're unsure if the whole thing would work, and whether it would severly delay matches with players unable to connect. The head admins I believe are now looking to put PB on with some recommendations to players of how to connect should PB get stroppy with your PC.

A

Anduin

afaik PB only gets stropy if Cvar setting limitation is implimented so long as that isnt it shouldnt get 2 stroppy
Seperately on the subject of cheating mainly aim bots
An aim bot would have to be a modification cudnt be anything else as then it would be Cvar's if its a mod its either a .pk3 file something pure servers stop or modded files in the main .pk3 file also something pure servers stop
There is always the option of some sort of hack that monitors the game but that wudnt enable anyone 2 shoot through walls or through trains as i belive some1 previosly claimed and the simple reason is all you send to the server is where you are and where you are shooting the server decides if you hit or not not your computer and if your infront of a wall the server is gonna say u hit the wall not the blokey on the other side

Back to PB
i personally would like to see PB implemented, previously i have been against it as it can be a problem but it also shuts alot of people up about "they cheated" i know thta it can probably be bypassed by some1 clever enough but @ the end of the day if some1 is soooo intended on cheating then no PB or adminning or anything else is gonna stop them so just live with it and stop complaining bog all your gonna actually accumplish with it

B

bigbb

After looking at all the issues involved and testing out, the head admins have decided to implement PunkBuster on the servers, it will be introduced for Week 6.

O

old.pii_smith

but pls

if u activate PB pls without any cvar limitation, or at least only to these which can be used malicouisly (like rate and networking settings to make u lag extreme)
otherwise u will have a very legthy discusion about what is right and what not concerning the visual settings.

pii_smith

T

trn

Originally posted by bigbb
After looking at all the issues involved and testing out, the head admins have decided to implement PunkBuster on the servers, it will be introduced for Week 6.

Thanks this is good to see :) I think the reason some of my clan were getting so annoyed was because PB wasn't on the BW servers, but that is going to change now so let's all be happy :clap: :clap:

:sex: Ok maybe not that far lol!

F

feld-hure

Originally posted by {D2A}Trebor

As a fellow Div 3 player, I hope this can be seen as impartial, but I find your attitude disgraceful.

After seeing other admin 'abuse' in our league match, I find this thread also very sad.

No-one else other than the players & admin were there as you say, but have you (d2a) seen the demos of this match ? You seem to be simply outclassed (and that isn't a derogatory term, we (-=ss=-) have been outclassed more than once).

Having played (and easily beat you) in a scrim recently*, and having played with some =st= players on publics and seen their skill, it seems that the game went according to form.

{*again that's not rubbing it in, just stating facts - and as has been said before, your team *does* suffer because of your high pings }

To cheat is very sad
To wrongly accuse people of cheating is sad
To not all apologise and admit you were wrong after the heat of the game is extremely sad.

... I hope you will reconsider your position and apologise.

---

Off topic now, and not to whinge at the admins - I know I've asked on irc about this, but would it be possible for admins to upload more of the demos ? We were too incompetant to record our game this week, but I know an admin demo was made though only a few made it to the ftp site.

Lastly,
Thanks to all who make the leagues possible and good luck to all the clans & players in them.
Speaking as a relative n00b, planning and practicing for the league has made me a much better player (in relative terms!) and our clan a better team.

T

trn

*Friendly post*:

D2A have apolagised in the other thread, which is from me but covering the whole of the team :)

Trebor is mainly talking here about the possibility of a clan cheating rather than accusing ST of cheating. And anyway, he has said that he'll let the matter drop ("PEACE!"). I think this would be a wise move, as this thread isn't really going anywhere :)

Could someone push the close/delete button please? Cheers :) :m00:

F

feld-hure

Yes, sorry if I resurrected it - I have only just seen the thread and did think 2ce about posting because of this, but was quite incensed at the post still inferring ST was cheating after your own apology ('If you say you didnt cheat fine... i dont belive you') - 'peace' is hardly an apology.

But I agree, it's not going anywhere but just wanted (rightly or wrongly) to express my opinions on it.

Sorry to all if it did seem like I was trying to flog a dead horse/donkey-esque thing.

B

bigbb

Hadn't closed before because it was hoped of a natural death for the thread. As we've reached the conclusion, thread now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom