Games WarZ - World of ZombieCraft

Poag

m00?
The_War_Z_CBT01.jpg

The_War_Z_CBT02.jpg

The_War_Z_CBT03.jpg

Is there alot of interest in this one? A FH stronghold town maybe the result :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will have to see when it comes out, not going to pay that much for that much :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pretty suspicious of this actually. There was a thread on the DayZ forum about it. They started development after DayZ came out but claimed that it has been in development for a few years. They also used a lot of stock pictures from another of their games and refused to show any video of it, despite claiming it was near completion. I am pretty surprised by their claim of 1 million people signed up to the beta too...

There was a bunch of evidence posted on the DayZ forum, I will see if I can find the thread later on.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
oh i dunno, i sign up for any beta i see pretty much, not fucking buying into it tho :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Though DayZ is doing similar shenannigans, force releasing the "complete dayZ standalone game" by the end of year, which i'm expecting(could be wrong) won't be that much better from the mod.

It's a great game, but not worth double-buying.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
I remeber back in the days when betas were free2play :(

Mabs

well the DayZ mod is free if you already had Arma2 :p
and you dont have to play pay to get into the beta, it just guarantees it - and you know what people are like with their sense of entitlement :p

Mabs

meh, im not going to dismiss it just cos its copy/pasted 100% from elsewhere, if i did that i would never have played WoW ;)

Poag

m00?
I saw a couple of gameplay videos and it seems ok. But fairly bullet rapid fire.

Engine looked decidedly slicker than Arma too

Aada

Part of the furniture
ARMA3 is out soon, that will piss all over this game graphically and Dayz will use the ARMA3 engine.

Won't buy/touch this game out of principle.

Mabs

ARMA3 is out soon, that will piss all over this game graphically and Dayz will use the ARMA3 engine.

Won't buy/touch this game out of principle.

as if you had the time anyway :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
True i barely have time to take a shite since baby was born :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Dayz is going to use arma 2.5 I read. Has that changed?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But it's not DayZ rip off - Rocket was just clever in getting in there before WarZ could - I really think judging by how under-developed dayZ was when it first became popular, they knew this was coming out, and the best way to beat it is by getting people to fan-boy your game before they can theirs.

As for Arma III It will be a challenge for them tbh - because there's so many long-standing mods on Arma II, and unless they make it easily transferable, I don't think Arma III will be as good as it's supposed to be until it's deemed an 'old game' just like Arma II - It takes time to develop mods and stuff, and only the mods are decent on Arma :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom