Warshade staff of void.

O

old.giriam

Where exactly have people seen this drop? it seems that warshades drop different items at each camp.

Also, if anyone would like to trade away a staff of the arch-eldritch i'd be willing to give a warshade staff of the sun, or a plat or my baby sister for it..

(balor's gift is about to turn blue me-thinks)

G

S

Salazar

Need new warshade staff of sun myself... must try to find void one i guess...

O

old.giriam

I'd be happy to give it to you in exchange for either the warshade void staff or the arch-eldritch staff. (not sure about the rarities of the different staffs, so if its a ludicrus suggestion just ignore me).

G

S

Spudgie

Everyone void eld in hibbie is after this one, me included. I've never heard anyone say they've got one or even seen one dropped as yet.

O

old.Takahome

Well... I´d got my warshade sun dropped in EZ at knights/nightwatchers near prince.

And my guild mate got his warshade void at another spot but too knights, so I know u got wot I mean ^_^

O

old.Thalion

I got my Warshadow Sun Staff from Knights too (don't know if it was near Prince ... at least it was near Dragon, because he killed us once :p :p). I'm not sure, but i think the void staff dropped there too

A

Armolas

I've seen void staffs drop definitely from knights and maybe from warshades as well, but that would have been a while ago, so I'm not sure.

By all accounts the lep staff is easier to get and basically will do just as well.

S

Salazar

So let´s go keel some knights? I´d love to see tanks persuaded to hunt magedrops :clap:

O

old.giriam

Aye the lep staff should do the trick and be pretty easy to find.. getting a multifocus staff (arch eldritch) seems worse.

Dulak, hit 50 allready and come camp SC with me :)

G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom