warriors questions to you

peder

Fledgling Freddie
hello my frends
i have try betas and now try to think
about the game of worlds of warcrafts
i dont know what i play and we wants really

i will play 2 kontos for me and friends
we will play on pve servers and have fun!!

so have you inputs to us to plays?

is warriors (2 warriors) best
or is warriors and palladins best?

we are both best on killing with hands.

good luck think about this haha it is tricksy things!

regards
peder j

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
This depends alot. Warriors have a hard time vs Paladins, but Paladins can´t do shit with aggro in pve or grps. Just bash and heal. Warriors on the other hand are way better at maintaning aggro or control the crowd.

PvP wise its better to join grps as warrior, since you can make alot of chaos. Charge into the crowd of Horde and cast your Intimidating Shout. Everyone runs away in fear and you can seriously screw em up.

Vs Paladins its best to choose to use a 1h + shield for shield bash. Interupt em while healing, use your shouts and any other possible skill to make em die faster.
Sunder armor really helps on Paladins. Making a crit on em, when they have -2k armor kinda makes em worried.
All in all its just a matter about how you play :)

peder

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
This depends alot. Warriors have a hard time vs Paladins, but Paladins can´t do shit with aggro in pve or grps. Just bash and heal. Warriors on the other hand are way better at maintaning aggro or control the crowd.

PvP wise its better to join grps as warrior, since you can make alot of chaos. Charge into the crowd of Horde and cast your Intimidating Shout. Everyone runs away in fear and you can seriously screw em up.

Vs Paladins its best to choose to use a 1h + shield for shield bash. Interupt em while healing, use your shouts and any other possible skill to make em die faster.
Sunder armor really helps on Paladins. Making a crit on em, when they have -2k armor kinda makes em worried.
All in all its just a matter about how you play :)

ok compradis
we will most play pve. kill best mobs of levels
so warrior sound betters than the palladins?
but if we play friends 2 plaÿrs maybe healings is good`´`?

one paladinos keeps the aggros with shilds and warriors 2hands wep and many strong damage hits. i think its good. maybe best.

in daocs (dark camelots servers) the shield can block for friend
but i understands its not same in ´worlds wartcraft.

ok thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom