Warriors: Norse or Troll??

Emerica-Polomalu

Fledgling Freddie
Would pick troll for the higher damage since Warriors are damage dealers, but a troll is ugly, so might start a kobold, but i think troll is deffo best :)

Vancleaver

Fledgling Freddie
No choise really.

Valkyn... :eek2: like my lil squarepants

If you trying to decide between the 2 id advise norse.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Twolly or d0rf! (got one of each ofc :p) Twolly dmg with good temp is Teh fun...

/Dracus

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
kobbie ofc! just look at nagl and darkmack, troll warriors suck :p

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Norse or dwarf for sure. More defense and same damage as a troll provided you are wearing a good template.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Would pick also troll. 2nd choice would be norse. Don't pick kobo! :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of people say troll as they get 30 more str than norse, how ever i still have 415 str on my norse warrior, so it's not all grim.

But still i wish i did roll troll. Add's 30 base troll str and i would have 445 str, im fucking pissed now.

Let me respec RACE!!!!.

Wonder if i can if i rightnow it :p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
Alot of people say troll as they get 30 more str than norse, how ever i still have 415 str on my norse warrior, so it's not all grim.

But still i wish i did roll troll. Add's 30 base troll str and i would have 445 str, im fucking pissed now.

Let me respec RACE!!!!.

Wonder if i can if i rightnow it :p

Yes.. trolls got strength - I give you that - but they are very slow swinging weapons :p so.. u c coin got two sides :p its double edged sword. You get something , you loose something.

X

xGenocidex

Personal pref tbh :p ofc troll for more str but personal pref people go for looks and other stuff heh xD my heroes luri! and i lub it xd still kill people fine with it.. personal pref bud make what you want ;P

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Valkyn ofc.

People will be hitting you out of pity - to put you out of your misery.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Troll ftw, infact trolls should be available in all classes, lovely char especially women trolls... <3 droool

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
For GG, i pick Valkyn. Those extra +5% cold / +5% body resists helps, and put 10 str/con/qui. How often do you die to tanks in 8v8 fight..get SOB3 Empty mind 2, aom3, DET 5..thoughness 3+and aug con 3+ . Get a 400 hp/som/PH/WH template template.
Your primary job is so BG, and to snare/prevent those tanks who will try to damage/interupt casters in grp. this is all my oppinion ofc :)

Nightrider

Fledgling Freddie
Troll small model for RvR
kobbie for PvE
Norse/dorf for allround
Valkyn for looks n roleplay

:kissit:

constantinos

Fledgling Freddie
norse works for me got 3k hp(no tough or aug con) and nice defence i used to run with aug str4 but now i respeced and dont have aug str and i hardly notice any difference in dmg and norse hits way faster than troll so dps is higher so norse>troll imo :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom