Warrior Template Help

Dorimor1

Banned
Before I go on to my main question, I need to ask something. I need to know what items work on a level 24 character. I know all RoGs work, but what formulae do you need to calculate whether the item will effect you (ie which quality/level)?

Now on to the Warrior Temp, I want the best warrior temp you can get, I have enough to splash out, I am looking for ~1000 hits, ~600 WS. I have searched on the forums but alas, I suck at making templates. Now I saw Goretooth's template and I thought it was brilliant, but unfortunatly mid doesn't have some of those items, so I'd like some help if thats ok. Hits is a big must, everything else just needs to be decent.

I've thought of some items... Gem of Horror, Peridas Might as musts. I do not want to sacrifice the 4% melee bonuses but it is essential that I get 96 hits cap and 13 con cap. Girdle of the Champion and Mordom's heart have nice hits cap but I cannot think of any other item that will intefere with the ones that I already have.

Do I need to make sacrifices? Or is the perfect template out there?

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
1) Dorawm's bracer of blight give 5str/3con bon cap, Dorawm belt gives 5 dex and 3 quick bon cap

2) Rog's ... just keep looking for them good rogs :)

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Before I go on to my main question, I need to ask something. I need to know what items work on a level 24 character. I know all RoGs work, but what formulae do you need to calculate whether the item will effect you (ie which quality/level)?

Now on to the Warrior Temp, I want the best warrior temp you can get, I have enough to splash out, I am looking for ~1000 hits, ~600 WS. I have searched on the forums but alas, I suck at making templates. Now I saw Goretooth's template and I thought it was brilliant, but unfortunatly mid doesn't have some of those items, so I'd like some help if thats ok. Hits is a big must, everything else just needs to be decent.

I've thought of some items... Gem of Horror, Peridas Might as musts. I do not want to sacrifice the 4% melee bonuses but it is essential that I get 96 hits cap and 13 con cap. Girdle of the Champion and Mordom's heart have nice hits cap but I cannot think of any other item that will intefere with the ones that I already have.

Do I need to make sacrifices? Or is the perfect template out there?

omg!!! your making a char that doesnt have instants?!?! :D
anyways i'd say Gem of terror or horror cant remember which but one of those has 2% melee speed which is pretty nice

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
why do you think I am helping with temp, so we can kite the living **** out of him pdq :flame:

Dorimor1

Banned
Perhaps you can stretch your epeens in a private conversation? Your earlier advice was helpful and much appriciated, though I don't want this to go too off topic :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
(TD)Ruthless said:
omg!!! your making a char that doesnt have instants?!?! :D
Charges. You have two instants yourself anyway, so quit the whining ;).

On topic:
1) Mordom's necklace - 20 hpcap
2) Aurulite cloak, second best tier - 20 hpcap
3) Luminary charm of deflection - 32 hpcap
4) Aurulite ring, second best tier - 4 concap
5) ROG's
6) Dwarf!

P.S. You aren't really best placed to ask people to stop their "epeen stretching", Dorimor1 ;).

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:

On topic:
1) Mordom's necklace - 20 hpcap
2) Aurulite cloak, second best tier - 20 hpcap
3) Luminary charm of deflection - 32 hpcap
4) Aurulite ring, second best tier - 4 concap
5) ROG's
6) Dwarf!

P.S. You aren't really best placed to ask people to stop their "epeen stretching", Dorimor1 ;).

Thanks for the advice

Edit: Dwarf with 15 con at creation xD

Dorimor1

Banned
Ok I no longer need hit cap, spots for jewelry I have are

1 Wrist
2 Rings
1 Jewel
1 Necklace

Preferably alot of con and str cap.. I search on etinarg but unconvincing matches.

Just for anyones info I have (being used atm)

Dorawm's Bracer of Blight
Girdle of the Champion
Cloak of Overcoming Aptitude

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Ok I no longer need hit cap, spots for jewelry I have are

1 Wrist
2 Rings
1 Jewel
1 Necklace

Preferably alot of con and str cap.. I search on etinarg but unconvincing matches.

Just for anyones info I have (being used atm)

Dorawm's Bracer of Blight
Girdle of the Champion
Cloak of Overcoming Aptitude

Girdle of the champion does not work on a 24 toon. I have tried. Considering the amount of rogs in a template they can seldom be replicated.

Dorimor1

Banned
Strega said:
Girdle of the champion (64 hp cap yeah?) does not work on a 24 toon

Ok thanks for the info.

Ovo right? I heard you make nice temps :) any chance you can send me some? PM me if you want to.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
On topic: The belt doesn't work tried it also on hib for my champ

Of topic:
If that is epeen stretching just making a joke that we would kite you seeing .. your class has no speed or end regen. You should really read things twice before you post it, cause your post are usually all about epeen.

Dorimor1

Banned
Thanks for the advice, got my warrior temp now. And you can kite me all you want, I just won't follow you

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:

QUOTE]

how was i whining? and tbh a bard has 3 instants but its hardly overpowered :)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Ok thanks for the info.

Ovo right? I heard you make nice temps :) any chance you can send me some? PM me if you want to.

Yep, used to play Ovo amongst others. Can see if it possible to make the ultimate template without rogs when I get time. Take care

Attachments

• sshot171.jpg
    sshot171.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom