Warrior + Shaman XP guide?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hi, was wondering if anyone has an XP guide for a Warrior and Shaman duo (Not a bot, equal level, with split spec between Mend/Aug)

Thanks alot. :)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Suppose the normal lvl spots, there's no specific guide for those 2 classes combined.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Just a quickie made from my head:

1-5: The newbie area, you n00b! :p
5-10: Area abit further from starting area, if still needing an advice for good spot, the beachline near the SI portal in the Classic Area is mighty fine
10-17: Go down into Nisse's Lair and kill some stuff or go and kill Trees in GNA faste
17-22: Vendo Lair my meight or the monsters downhill from svasud // Muspelheim soot-harvesters
22-27: Trees or skellies in Muspel
27-33: Cursed Tomb??? I really cant remember where I was myself during those levels :p
33-40: Varulvheim
40-45: Spindel or Malmo Entrance
45+: ToA areas, Mygga's in the SI-zone with TG entrance (on the border towards the city where you can fly to Moderna, forgot name), Modernagrauva, Dragon Lair

Suppose these spots could be used ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cursed tombs are more suitable for lvl 20-25 tho.. approx the same lvl monsters as in vendo.

got some mighty fine drops down there tho.. some of them are acually quite good..

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
If your hammer spec just go to DF from L20 and stay there until you get bored.

Pretty much all the mobs are crush weak.

L42+ go do some ML's and try to get your artis sorted so they xp as you do.

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Just a quickie made from my head:

1-5: The newbie area, you n00b! :p
5-10: Area abit further from starting area, if still needing an advice for good spot, the beachline near the SI portal in the Classic Area is mighty fine
10-17: Go down into Nisse's Lair and kill some stuff or go and kill Trees in GNA faste
17-22: Vendo Lair my meight or the monsters downhill from svasud // Muspelheim soot-harvesters
22-27: Trees or skellies in Muspel
27-33: Cursed Tomb??? I really cant remember where I was myself during those levels :p
33-40: Varulvheim
40-45: Spindel or Malmo Entrance
45+: ToA areas, Mygga's in the SI-zone with TG entrance (on the border towards the city where you can fly to Moderna, forgot name), Modernagrauva, Dragon Lair

Suppose these spots could be used ;)

Lol! Saw this, and had to make a parody.

1-5 noob area, ofc you noob!
5-15 further away from the noob area for harder mobs.
15-30 even more further away from the area that was further away from the noob area for even harder mobs.
30-45 go even further away from the area further away from the area further away from the noob area.
45-50 just go as far away from any area in the game.

:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom