WARRIOR/SHADOWBLADE RVR Sign UP!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Mactavish said:
Brad my old Tank bud, try it on Hibernian lands and don't dare come to gods country.

I will be waiting :)

Nah albion all the time, till relics are back.

Although it was funny yesterday. 3 fg tanks, just tanks on stick and maybe 5 fb hunters, and level 10 doors dropped in about 3 minutes.:)

Maybe albs will get bored when you got a tower team runing at mack 5 all around albion taking random towers and cutting port.:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yup soon will be, when i find out the dates for Mustard i will post here, so everyone can find out.

Himse

FH is my second home
I really wanna get my warrior to 50 so i can join this fun=] sounds like a right laugh.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the bump who ever found the post. :)

Oki soon i will arrange dates maybe 1-2 weeks ahead of time, and then we can create some mayhem, so stay tuned. :)

Keitan

Banned
lets do a raid this saturday ^^ i can bring 50 sb 50 warrior 3x 50 lock 2x mend healer 1x shammy

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Alright this Sunday comming. (Hopefully)

I will lead a Raid,

Will aim to start at 1 Gmt, hopefully just arranging people's groups. Aranging the battlegroup as even without further planning i get 2 fg sometimes. So i will organise the battle group, i will attempt to get all the rams which are required also.

I will open the BG around 12:45 so people can start joining. Will also arrange for other set fg's to help us along, which i can explain further closer to the date.

Meeting place will be at Avarkr, that's where i am to make all the groups etc. Easier to arrange things when everyone's together.

Aim to be already online by 1 Gmt please guys, and Pm me on the day if your intending to join.

Sunday 8th October 2006 we will make History!
We will fight them on the beaches and we will fight them in the citites.:)
To war my paddiewans!

Remember sunday 8th October 2006. try be there if you can, will hope to make this a fun experience as they usually are. :) :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
An add onto this Mastard seems to be organising a mass rvr event to ravage alb. If you see this tommorow night i'll try set up a ninja BG to leech some of the fun. :)

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds great brad, ill try to be there.
But just one question. Is this a ninja raid (warrior/SB), or a rvr raid for all?

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
if im sober enough ill be there with sb or warrior
Guild: Bulle af Fetstryk

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Chr Thornhoj said:
Sounds great brad, ill try to be there.
But just one question. Is this a ninja raid (warrior/SB), or a rvr raid for all?

Probably just a ninja m8 for the time being. OFC nothing stopping people from making another siege BG, however when there is masses of people and only 20% of the people listen, kinda neglects the point of having a BG.

Raher have 3fg+ of people that listen to you, rather than 100 mids where only 20 listen and the rest do what the like.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Im going to have to start having my Bg's more secretive now guys.

There was blatent instance of mids telling albs where we were going.

Several of the places we went, where we did not even kill the guards, we saw albs at oil spot waiting for us.

We saw people inside the towers we were taking, which were totally random.

Why on earth would certain albs be inside the towers we were taking, no way would they have been there unless people were spying in the bg.

So guess im going to have to personnaly invite people to the bg now, as you can't risk it when doing these raids.:(

Keep track on what albs that seams to show up at these random locations so we can find out who it is.

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Probably just a ninja m8 for the time being. OFC nothing stopping people from making another siege BG, however when there is masses of people and only 20% of the people listen, kinda neglects the point of having a BG.

Raher have 3fg+ of people that listen to you, rather than 100 mids where only 20 listen and the rest do what the like.

Fine for me, i wanna join either. just wanted to know what char to bring:)
warrior: Chr reporting in for duty:flame:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Bah sorry guys i forgot all about it. Been busy this week with RR's and stuff so totally forgot to arrange it sorry. Sorry guys, im a total moron arn't i.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Bah sorry guys i forgot all about it. Been busy this week with RR's and stuff so totally forgot to arrange it sorry. Sorry guys, im a total moron arn't i.
/slap givf tonight!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
BUMPPP

Get ready to dust of your warrior or shadowblades soon the time for ninja's is near, will post furhter details about what were gonna do later.

I see albs have taking hib relic so lets commense the battering of the albs.

Just gonna work out a date/time and organise siege etc

Thanks for reading.

Will be either Friday or Saturday anyways.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
If it goes aswell as the first mass rvr raid like that which i did before, could maybe expect 30+ of us.

Will make a new post anyways just wanted to bump it so i could see char names etc.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Oh sorry. If friday im signing in.

Lywon - RR6L3 Battlemaster Warrior
(Not a pro on that one, but I wanna try this raid out. Sounds so interesting.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom