Warrior question

X

xisms

how come ppl say warriors are borring? what are they borring to exp whit or RVR or both? and why? :eek:

K

Kagato.

Kids need flashy lights for the 'oooooooh' effect or there 12 second attention span wanders off.

R

Ravenbourne

warriors cant 1 button wtfpwn and dont make you an insta leet kiddie, mids dont like that, never played a warrior but i imagine they are much like a hero to play, fun sometimes, damn annoying other times

V

vindicat0r

They are a Defensive tank so they spend most of there time defending people. Most people prefer to go kill things than defend others.

They are a good Solid Tank though and can do both very Good damage with 2h and are amazing blockers also :). An under used class for mid

Z

zerz

As a 50 th Troll Axe Warrior....I can say that You can seek More versatile tank In game....With 400 + S... Weapon Skill 2100 + you cut Through all defence.... Specc Axe 50, Shield 50, Parry 28...and Determination 5....

Change from Shield to 1 or 2 H axe and let It swing.....You Def, You Destroy....Yes warrior Dont have Moose....or Plate But Insane Good tank class ! Just Keep On Pushing ! :)

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by zerz
As a 50 th Troll Axe Warrior....I can say that You can seek More versatile tank In game....With 400 + S... Weapon Skill 2100 + you cut Through all defence.... Specc Axe 50, Shield 50, Parry 28...and Determination 5....

Change from Shield to 1 or 2 H axe and let It swing.....You Def, You Destroy....Yes warrior Dont have Moose....or Plate But Insane Good tank class ! Just Keep On Pushing ! :)

You've never played a warrior, have you.

S

splash0r

lolz :> Warrior is useless dont make them ok

V

VodkaFairy

fucking hell, that's some serious capital letter abuse :p

F

-fwapp-

warrior is boring as there is only one style of spec that is of any use, 50 weapon 50 shield 28 parry, they dont stealth, they dont cast anything, theres no significant changes in ability as they level, except maybe slam or um evade 1, and they rely on exactly the same way of killing mobs and rvr enemies all the time, and have to deal with savages being 50 times more popular

P

Pandemic

well they are a well balanced class and are seen by many mids as the next fotm tank so thats why loads of people recently rolled warriors.
u now have masses of warriors at mtk LFG as most mid grps only accept 0 or 1 warriors in their grp so thats the main reason they are boring to play - no grp no fun.
its also hard to solo with them (no speed, ranged weapon or stealth).
so if ur not in a guild that runs regular grps with ur warrior u will not earn rp.
as for the class being boring to play it is not - u have to constantly switch from offence to defence, move guard around lots etc

S

splash0r

If you play a warrior might aswell do a /salvage saves alot of time and pain :p

E

etcetra

Originally posted by splash0r
If you play a warrior might aswell do a /salvage saves alot of time and pain :p

Only decent troll-warrior that comes to my mind is Splashor, so listen to him.,

I

ilienwyn

Well, if you think so bad about warrior consider armsmen too. I wish I had the ability to be offensive and defensive at same time without any loss and I would be much happier from arms.
Atm, boards arms are gimped caused one defensive tank in group is enough and pally does that already and 2h/pole arms might do good damage sometimes but huge delay and as everyone knows dual wielding tanks are better at doing damage. So, what exactly is the arms duty? At least warriors have the bonus that no other defensive tanks exist in groups and also that they can compine successfully defensive and offensive role something that armsman can do much more poorly if he tries

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Well, if you think so bad about warrior consider armsmen too. I wish I had the ability to be offensive and defensive at same time without any loss and I would be much happier from arms.
Atm, boards arms are gimped caused one defensive tank in group is enough and pally does that already and 2h/pole arms might do good damage sometimes but huge delay and as everyone knows dual wielding tanks are better at doing damage. So, what exactly is the arms duty? At least warriors have the bonus that no other defensive tanks exist in groups and also that they can compine successfully defensive and offensive role something that armsman can do much more poorly if he tries

who cares about armsmen in this thread the person was asking about playing a warrior not some gimped piece of tin junk

S

splash0r

Originally posted by Pandemic
who cares about armsmen in this thread the person was asking about playing a warrior not some gimped piece of tin junk

lol you go girl !!! :>>

C

chunky

I play a warrior as my main and i quite oftern go in FG / solo / random grp or realm defence and tbh i have fun doing all of them. The only time i ever realy get bored is on keep defence but even then if i can get a treb to hand then im happy :p

FG rvr you will be alsked to play both defencive and ofencive roles dependant on the situation and solo there is nothing more amusing than getting jumped by 2 x stealthers and slapping both of them, though must admit this is rare :p

Chunk...

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by chunky
I play a warrior as my main and i quite oftern go in FG / solo / random grp or realm defence and tbh i have fun doing all of them. The only time i ever realy get bored is on keep defence but even then if i can get a treb to hand then im happy :p

FG rvr you will be alsked to play both defencive and ofencive roles dependant on the situation and solo there is nothing more amusing than getting jumped by 2 x stealthers and slapping both of them, though must admit this is rare :p

Chunk...

Solo in Odins/Hadrians a little then, fighting nothing but stealthers when alone gets boring, i'd like to see more fellow heavy tanks out there.

O

ola-

its also hard to solo with them (no speed, ranged weapon or stealth).

Lies! You got thrown weapons! :p

E

etcetra

hahehae, sexiness ^

I

ilienwyn

Thanks for reminding me. Btw still love your huge shield. Wonder how many can hide behind you while using that :D

S

splash0r

But but i read at VN boards 50 throw 50 parry wtf pwns did i do wrong ? :xxx

E

etcetra

Originally posted by splash0r
But but i read at VN boards 50 throw 50 parry wtf pwns did i do wrong ? :xxx

Aye, you should've tried it.. I did in BATTLEGROUNDS and omg i wtfpwned..

K

Kallio

Originally posted by etcetra
Aye, you should've tried it.. I did in BATTLEGROUNDS and omg i wtfpwned..

please Etcetra, you HAVENT *ever* wtfpwned a single thing. You´re a thane mate, wake up to the real world and forget dreams...

Z

zerz

" You've never played a warrior, have you."

I think just Opposite way....you poor fellow...yeps YOu Inactive swg player spamming here...

"lolz :> Warrior is useless dont make them ok"

gash.....and another 1.....

These 2 fellows dont have a singgle Idea How to play tank if I may say....Useless where ? Middgar only Viabble shield user and when switching 2 h ---- You really hit hard and ws makes sure that you dont miss ! ...or you are Kobold warrior with no S on creation points :)...just blockking eh ?

"fucking hell, that's some serious capital letter abuse "

and here allways so positive vodka.... bw forum spammer....so good this is last day...

V

VodkaFairy

"fucking hell, that's some serious capital letter abuse "

and here allways so positive vodka.... bw forum spammer....so good this is last day...

I posted it ages ago and besides, it's true :p

Why would anyone need to ask other people if a class is boring or not, the only one who can decide that is himself. Try a warrior and if you like it, stick to it, if you don't, play something else? :|

Users who are viewing this thread