Warrior Autotrain question..

F

Faravid

I know warriors autotrain but im not sure at wich levels and how it actually works.. i was thinking of autotraining my warrior from 2-5 in weapons so i can have specc 50 weapon 50 shield 29 parry

Can i use the /level command and still get autotrained or how does this work??

B

Brunore

You auto train every 4 levels after L8 (i think)

so, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 44 and 48.

You *can* use auto training with /level

Go to your trainer, /level to level 20.

put 1 point in to the skill you want to autotrain, hammer for example...

then use your L20 respec to respec the 1 point out of hammer (or whatever skill you want to auto train)

then you *should* have all the auto train points up to L20.

I have used this on BG infs and it worked, should work for any autotraining class.

N

necrofill

u CANT autotrain with /level.
it only use u spec points to give u a spec like it was autotrain.

H

Hargh

not quite tru,

if u /respec stealth at 20 as a sb you get ur auto train pts back, as a /levled char, so no reason why u cant do the same for warr.

D

d34k

Nope, tested this.

If you /respec your stealth you get points back, yes... but not all of them. You don't get your autotrain bonus.

D

dracus

the point is...do the /level...click to L2...at L2 put 2 points in stealth...click to L20...then respec stealth...u only loose the 2 points u trained at L2 and get 3-4-5 ;)

ive tried this many times..and it works...and DOESNT take points from ur pool...u only loose the 2 u trained.

/Dracus

[edit]
just tested it...and it works with warrior aswell...if my assumtion is correct u can wait and respec it at L40 and get autotrain to L40 only missin the 2 points..or go all the way to 48-50 and get a respec stone and get full autotrain cept the 2 initial points :) hope this makes sense.

D

d34k

Firstly, you get bugger all if you /level. Skills autotrain BUT AT A COST.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying to be honest - so can't say if you're right or wrong. I'm assuming you've got it wrong at this stage (based on my own testing).

C

Cami

you can just /level to 20 - train 1 point in stealth and respec it - it works.

D

dracus

well the way i do it, i have 5 stealth @20 and have only spent 2 points :) so i'd say its workin ;)

/Dracus

D

dracus

Originally posted by Cami
you can just /level to 20 - train 1 point in stealth and respec it - it works.

its 2 points cami :p and i didnt know u cud do it that way...but its the same way i do it ;) sorta...

/Dracus

C

Cami

no, theres 1 point from 1 to 2 ;)

But yes you use 2 points to get from 1 to 2... :(

B

Brunore

Originally posted by dracus
well the way i do it, i have 5 stealth @20 and have only spent 2 points :) so i'd say its workin ;)

/Dracus

Thank you.

For the none believers

You spend 2 points in stealth to get to 2 stealth.

/respec stealth

you now have 5 stealth and have only spent 2 points.

do the same for a warrior or anyother autotraining class.

Obviously there are muppets in here who dont *quite* understand.

Or a few of us are playing a diffrent game from the rest :m00:

And the good thing is, if you do that at L20, you can carry on and still get autotrain points if you dont spec any at L24, L28, L32 etc...

C

Cami

Originally posted by Brunore
you now have 5 stealth and have only spent 2 points.

the whole idea with /respec is not to use any points at all :p

so, afaik, you would end up with spending nothing and getting 5 points in stealth (cant remember if its 5 :p )

D

d34k

Obviously there are muppets in here who dont *quite* understand.

As I said: Dracus' initial explanation wasn't very clear - so I assumed he'd got something wrong. He's since clarified this and so has Cami. The only muppet around here is you for poorly rehashing what people have already said and trolling the thread in the process.

Pointless, much?

B

Brunore

Me trolling?

your the one too erm, slow? to understand what was being said and saying that it was not possible because you had not done it yourself.

You are the troll, and your intelligence confirms this.

kkthxbye

D

d34k

Me trolling?

your the one too erm, slow? to understand what was being said and saying that it was not possible because you had not done it yourself.

You are the troll, and your intelligence confirms this.

kkthxbye

Hahahaha!

wtfpwned (by yourself)

Anyone wanna explain to him what "trolling" is? He's clearly "too, erm, slow" to know such things. :)

B

Brunore

Originally posted by d34k
Hahahaha!

wtfpwned (by yourself)

Anyone wanna explain to him what "trolling" is? He's clearly "too, erm, slow" to know such things. :)

MEDIC! :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom