Warning...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I just started on teh whiskey again for today :p Who knows what marvelous stupidity I might spam during this period.. xD

Thadius

Part of the furniture
No different from the usual bollocks then? ;) :wub:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You disappoint me :(

Having an attempt at FH's god of poll's' territory is pointless...although something funny does come to mind but nvm - will leave it. At least till I have a full bottle as I 'only' have a half bottle here. Had only a pint down the pub also ^_^

Only got nuff cash to stretch for may be one more can of beer heh :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I got 20 cans of stella for a tenner from tescos, awesome!

Cept im not that massive on stella....

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I got 20 cans of stella for a tenner from tescos, awesome!

Cept im not that massive on stella....

find cordial? that's what I do with the cheapass cider from sainsbury's at £1.26 for 4 pts of it.

No money = cheap seats or do without. Their half bottle of whiskey at £5.08 is roxx imo. Does the job and I don't feel like shit in the morning - save when Everz decides to go on teh warpath with me and decides that I am a tard without thinking what I did the night before. That occasion was a whole bottle. But at least I didn't go to teh pub like a sad shit and then nurse two pints for the same amount of cash and look fucking miserable because I felt society was coercing me to go out and be sociable. Fuck it, cheap seats = don't bother. And don't patronise or be miserable where you aint wanted. Make do and stfu xD

Enjoy the lager tho if ya can :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
find cordial? that's what I do with the cheapass cider from sainsbury's at £1.26 for 4 pts of it.

No money = cheap seats or do without. Their half bottle of whiskey at £5.08 is roxx imo. Does the job and I don't feel like shit in the morning - save when Everz decides to go on teh warpath with me and decides that I am a tard without thinking what I did the night before. That occasion was a whole bottle. But at least I didn't go to teh pub like a sad shit and then nurse two pints for the same amount of cash and look fucking miserable because I felt society was coercing me to go out and be sociable. Fuck it, cheap seats = don't bother. And don't patronise or be miserable where you aint wanted. Make do and stfu xD

Enjoy the lager tho if ya can :)

Wat?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Img you talk shit when your sober fgs!

Like you would know what shit is if I smacked you with it in the face? Not the most adhered to or revered person on FH as I am recall. Nor will you ever will be - regardless of what you have said here. I am semi-pissed now. I have very little memory of anyone taking shit up with me with regard to my views. You have had opportunity to do so in the past, you haven't so....Oh yeah I must have had something worthy to say.

Bugz, you seem to be a nice guy but on this occasion you want to be an arse, that's your choice. I've no problem with that...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Dori ist nicht mich so ficken aus? Du muss mich mit Dori misverstehen >< ffs go for it and not hide behind your language. IR is semi pisched and enjoying it, jealous or just being a ..... what ever don't care. IR thick skinned but know where it is I am and expect this, hurt? Errr lol!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
WTF no one likes me...life is such a bitch - I wanna cwy etc like FO rofl. Some teenagers have issue with this, er there's freaking 7 Billion people out there and some of you nQQbs expect everyone of them to like you even though you've not even spoken a word to them. I can say earnestly, I like most of you guys - despite that I've not met any of you personally. You are the way you are in as much as that has its own special thang with each and every one of you. But seriously, because I said I was having a beer and you wanting to get down my throat about it, and possibly posting a random thread of nonsense. Seriously, you guys....rofl

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Nur also dienem mensch. Schusse fur dich :p ;)

Next thread will be titled. The willing downward spiral of Imgormiel as told by the participants of FH :p haha

Not to mention added parmo and bourbon. Damn, so pwnt :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Like you would know what shit is if I smacked you with it in the face? Not the most adhered to or revered person on FH as I am recall. Nor will you ever will be - regardless of what you have said here. I am semi-pissed now. I have very little memory of anyone taking shit up with me with regard to my views. You have had opportunity to do so in the past, you haven't so....Oh yeah I must have had something worthy to say.

Bugz, you seem to be a nice guy but on this occasion you want to be an arse, that's your choice. I've no problem with that...

:wub:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WTF no one likes me...life is such a bitch - I wanna cwy etc like FO rofl. Some teenagers have issue with this, er there's freaking 7 Billion people out there and some of you nQQbs expect everyone of them to like you even though you've not even spoken a word to them. I can say earnestly, I like most of you guys - despite that I've not met any of you personally. You are the way you are in as much as that has its own special thang with each and every one of you. But seriously, because I said I was having a beer and you wanting to get down my throat about it, and possibly posting a random thread of nonsense. Seriously, you guys....rofl

:fluffle:

I still wub joo :p

gohan

FH is my second home
do u remember what happened after you finished posting?

i have video evidance that shows bugz took exception to your rant and took revenage upon your sleeping anus!!!!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
whiskey, what an awesome idea.
everything is coming together today, im getting my 100mbit internet, my googlephone, dragon age has been released and theres also some less important stuff. plus its the start of the new month and i got money. should spend it on some easygoing bourbon (like bulleit) and get hammered

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
imgormiel, im convinced you are an alcoholic and a schizophrenic.

does this sound accurate?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
alcoholism is a matter of definition, but...

"We frequently hear of people dying from too much drinking.
That this happens is a matter of record. But the blame is always placed on whisky.
Why this should be I never could understand. You can die from drinking too much of anything,
coffee, water, milk, soft drinks and all such stuff as that. and so as long as the presence of
death lurks with anyone who goes through the simple act of swallowing. I will make mine whisky."
(W.C. Fields, 1880-1946)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
imgormiel, im convinced you are an alcoholic and a schizophrenic.

does this sound accurate?

Hell, if we consider how overexaggerated the definition of an alcoholic is in the UK/US, you're an alcoholic if you walked by a shop selling light beer.

I'm not kidding either :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
my googlephone

May you have much joy using it (despite its size):

googlephone.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom