Warning to Hib Crafters

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Wraythe
maybe if i got something out of it i would of given money? ...

there was no 99% wep, there wasn't even a 94%

u pay for the thet retires even if u dont get want u want. All has been allways will be , couse the crafter uses the moneh. If u dont start acting like decent fella , get hell out of hib.!

V

Vladdie

Originally posted by Hestetun
u pay for the thet retires even if u dont get want u want. All has been allways will be , couse the crafter uses the moneh. If u dont start acting like decent fella , get hell out of hib.!

- as he says. I spent approximately 10 p on mp scale sleeves + helm befoer i quit and guess what i got.......
Nothing, Nada Niente, Nix!!!
Unlucky, but hardly the crafter´s fault who has been sitting there hour after hour watching action on /as, seeing how how df opened and being chained to a bloody forge.
Have my bet there - every crafter would rather like to tell his customer <omg youre lucky- mp on 5th try !!> than < sorry, used the 5 plat and no mp :(>
Oh- and yeah, youre an arse.

W

Wraythe

I have put down deposists before and heard nothing again weeks later, and in all respect to the time and effort spent, i dont feel that paying money for nothing in trade, is worth it. and btw i do only have 3g....

H

Hestetun

I have put down deposists before and heard nothing again weeks later, and in all respect to the time and effort spent, i dont feel that paying money for nothing in trade, is worth it. and btw i do only have 3g....

ur scammer imo and as u now will see , u wont get any crafted stuff :D well done m8y

O

old.Garax

It's not the time and effort spent you pay for, it's the materials that the crafter has to use to try and make the weapon/item for you (plus a % for profit). It's not like the crafter just sits there and makes weapons from nothing. Twat....

W

Wraythe

already have my full mp suit and mp weps, along with my vine wrapped piercer (from galla so no raids needed)

so tbh i dont care, but beleive what you want, never done this kinda stuff before dont intend to do it again, i totaly feel for him and know what its like but flame away becuase i realy couldn't give a shit.

:doh: :hat:

A

-Apache-

First off i had nothing to do with this was just trying to make humour of a bad situation. Secondly Ravenbourne wtf are you? you dont know me, you dont know anything about me. So dont judge me

R

Ravenbourne

No but the ranger apache has been passed round like the common cold, a lot of the time by twats... maybe your a new owner and ok, dunno lose track with some of these accounts

V

Vladdie

already have my full mp suit and mp weps, along with my vine wrapped piercer (from galla so no raids needed)

so tbh i dont care, but beleive what you want, never done this kinda stuff before dont intend to do it again, i totaly feel for him and know what its like but flame away becuase i realy couldn't give a shit.

Lol ... hf in a game based on the community factor then.
Some guys really need a brain.

O

old.0xygen

Good to see Wraythe try and patch things up :rolleyes: :puke:

S

shaetan

So you let him use a shit load of money and game time trying to make you a weapon, then you suddenly don't want it and don't compensate for it? Sheesh, this is Nerner quality. Have fun in-game cunt.

H

Hestetun

Get a life, they are called rl friends.

tbh If I see u I sure going to make ur life a living hell. We got few crafters here and I dont want to lose em couse of twat like u ! Couse the thing u do couse that a crafter just craft for guilds :( so fuck off imo and have fecking sad life :)

G

Gesp

already have my full mp suit and mp weps, along with my vine wrapped piercer, so tbh i dont care
Get lamers outta this game before its totally dead.

R

Ravenbourne

Maybe he will turn around and hope everyone has forgoten about this when his nice galla piercer is losing con and dur. Nothing lasts forever, not even galla drops

O

old.Tzeentch

so you care but you dont care about a game that you care about but obviously dont care about?

what the fuck.

V

Vantros

i hope u got an SC'er too cos if u dont your fucked... cos i think every SC'er has seen this post and will now tell u to go suck your own balls... and same goes for most alchemsists... u are no longer trusted and u say u have your vine wrapped.. better make it last kiddo cos if u need a new one u gonna have to learn to solo galla. Btw if u think haveing all thats gonna help u.. well u kinda wrong cos u will find yourself needing help at a mg one day and everyone will stand and watch u die.. then kill

S

spankya

Elric that sucks mate :( Sadly there are still some lame twats in the game, not much u can do about it. It happened to me too before, thats why I only really crafted for guildies and poeple I know or make unknown poeple pay up front.

As for Wraythe... u might have all the armour and weapons u need, now u need to get it SC'd and get procs etc... I hope any SCer and Alch that reads this will tell u to fuck off if u ask them to do your armour and weapons

Vampire/Stranded is another one to watch out for... He ordered a full SC kit to be made by Vulcan who then spent over 5 hours doing all the gems for a 5 point OC. Then Vampire/Stranded said he didnt need the kit done anymore, so poor Vulcan lost a load of money and time.

So my advice to crafters...craft for guildies and poeple u know as normal and make unknown poeple pay up front. Or just get every1 to pay upfront

V

venerable

Anyone know the name of his chars on Prydwen?

I don't what my LGMs getting ripped by this twat.

W

Wraythe

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
so you care but you dont care about a game that you care about but obviously dont care about?

what the fuck.

dont care what everyone says.

T

Trinilim

Just curious.. why do you take an MP order?

Why not take 99% orders and save MPs you get for people who want them like this guy?

Seems like a LOT of money wasted making a MP for a guy who wouldn't buy :\

Sad to hear :(

A

Asq

Originally posted by Elric IA
Warning to Hib crafters
Thanks for the warning E, it's appreciated. Sorry to see this sad fuck pull a fast one on you, no-one deserves that, especially not if you're a crafter and spend precious time.

And to Wraythe: you soo sad boy

I

i-scream

All my sympathy to you Elric, sorry that this happened to you. I spellcrafted a lot of stuff coming from you.

Wraithe, time to change your name boy.
Oops, that's not possible. Oh dear, you're in real trouble.

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by Trinilim
Just curious.. why do you take an MP order?

Why not take 99% orders and save MPs you get for people who want them like this guy?

Seems like a LOT of money wasted making a MP for a guy who wouldn't buy :\

Sad to hear :(

Any non-MP orders I take are minimum quality. Take an good example this week. Asked to do a 99% reinforced tower sheild. 15 goes none popped out 16th go MP pops out customer gets the MP.

He is also the first person who has refused to pay up as well.

A

Athralmall

I should point out, that I ordered the shield and was mightily chuffed that I asked for a 99% and got an MP :D

Should also point out that the comment about not paying wasn't about me, (I paid up fully by retry), but about Mr Wraythe. Just in case anyone thought it was me :p

:clap: Elric :clap:

O

old.Laryssa

and an additonal warning:

the daoc random number generator is the biggest scam in this game ever

:eek: :rolleyes:

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
and an additonal warning:

the daoc random number generator is the biggest scam in this game ever

:eek: :rolleyes:

No the biggest scam is MP hilts :(

W

Wraythe

tbh i realy dont care what you all say, beucase none of its true, and i am repairing the dmg done to the ppl that matter (elric) offer him ingame money alb/pry as i have money there. i will be in game hib/exc to contact you further..

not stupid enough to let these vultures pick at my corpse on my alb/pry chrs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread