warning to fellow midgardians

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
here's the story: In early morning hour, while camping near mtk, I got invite to grp with TDD (The Dark Desciples) mostly. there we few random ppl too.
after couple of run without any warning leader of this group, Ingrid, disbanded guildless zerker and me between amg and atk leaving us on our own without any warning or a word. :puke:
later on while asking the reason from Ingrind I've got a reply like this:
http://bsl.times.lv/tdd.jpg - sorry image is uncompressed about 600kb

so if u want someone to spoil your day/evening/night join them.. if not.. rest figure out yourself...

Zoolis

Fledgling Freddie
i agree, that was not nice said, to bad ppl think they are the masters of universe and can say/do anything they want.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
I hate the guild , bunch of fag noobs that zerg more then gol, but I support ingrid.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
The replys are rude and if you were disbanded in the middle of nowhere without a word it really suck.
What suck just as much is you posting here before contacting me first.
I will do nothing before you contact me ingame.
This is the FIRST complaint I have had during the 2 years(close to even) TDD have excisted.
Think before posting. A PM would do much more for you than posting here.
This is FH and not BW. Lets not turn it into a flame/whine forum.

Herjulf

Banned
First of all the day we can expect find a fg vs fg fight, and not 3-4fg albs vs 1fg tdd we wont runt in more then fg at a time.
Might also add that morning - late afternoon we only run in 1fg.

I will not in any way try to excuse anyone else behaviour it is nt my place to do.
But neither is it yours to diss the entire guild of TDD, because they invited guildies to a "guild group".
I guess it could have been done a tad more diplomatic.

TDD isnt a RVR guild, we are a "fellowship" guild, with people working together doing what we for the moment wanna do and think is fun.

We have guild exp hunts on a regular basis, and imo one of the finest in midgard.

Also one of the guilds that have a realm keep spending BP´s´+ P´s trying to make shure u have your melee relics for a while longer.

It is funny how someone from a guild that not long ago had a rep as black as their name, have not learnt to diss people the "right" way.

Bloodclot

Banned
Lame action.

Just ask polite that they should leave cause they will build a guild group and take them back to mtk and fix the group there, ppl will understand that.

But disbanding ppl in middle of no where, and then PMing like that back gives disrespect to the guild and the person him/herself.

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
But neither is it yours to diss the entire guild of TDD, because they invited guildies to a "guild group".

ooOO

Herjulf said:
It is funny how someone from a guild that not long ago had a rep as black as their name, have not learnt to diss people the "right" way.

Ooo

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
gj ingrid you handled that situation with flying colors :p
:eek2: :cheers: :drink: :sex:

Herjulf

Banned
Elaih said:
well at a glance the 2 may sound like counter dissing but it is not.

I was pointing out that there was a time when BC had a bad reputation and have he been member for a while he should know better then dragging everyone over an edge.

As kathal said, TDD has been ingame since launch, some of us even BETA´d the thing.
And since that time we never got any complaints, there was some ego brushes vs some individuals.

TDD in no way deserves your disrespect, if you should take your anger out on anyone do it on the one that treated you poorly, and not telling the realm of midgard that TDD are "bad people" and that noone should group with them.

:cheers:

edit: err where did my sig go?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
edit: err where did my sig go?

To save on bandwith it only displays once per page.

As for this whole issue, first thing i feel like saying is

"Two wrongs don't make a right"

I don't agree with what Ingrid did, or the way he/she responded to your PMs. However, i also don't agree with what your doing - namly posting it here on the public forums before you've spoken to a TDD GM.

You havn't gained anything by this, TDD hasn't gained anything by it. All you've done is given FH one more push in the direction that BW was going in. And assuming you did this for an apology (and not just to get some attention) your more likley to get one if you handle things in private anyway.

Here endeth the self-righteous babble. ;)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Well, now i see ingrid is actually a first class idiot ^^

As for blaming everyone.... notice the
Ingrid sends, "we all agreed we really didnt want you in grp"
... so I wonder how many first class idiots are there :(

And u did right to post it here, ppl should know about shit like that so it would happen less. Should have sent it to GM too tho.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
/macro ass /? :D

Anyway, my experiences with members of TDD have usually been very unpleasant, I do not like many of their members. Fantastic synonym for noob though.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
well I know a few ppl from TDD on irc and they are nice ppl ^^

Baltazhar

Regular Freddie
really bad behaviour from Ingrid... But of course the guild TDD is not to blame. Maybe Ingrid just had a bad day ;)

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
/macro ass /? :D
ooops.. that's assist ;)

P.S. I would like to clear one thing... I never had any problems with TDD before and I guess will never have.. was pointing out the behaviour of Ingrid more than the behaviour of whole guild.. So I bring my appologies to GM of TDD and I hope u can handle situation further

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Never liked the hoe. (ingrid).
One lame player that doesn't make the day nice for anyone.
Right thing to do would ofc be to take it with GM, but maybe he/she wasn't online. Who knows. Since it was an act from the entire guildgroup, I see nothing wrong in dragging the entire guild over an edge as herjulf says in one of his posts. I do think that it was very bad judgement from both you and Ingrid's side. He/she could've managed this in a different way, but see as he/she replies, I doubt it will ever be done. Therefor, I will not group with him/her, and I don't see any problem with it. :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Not very nice of Ingrid, but I wouldn't blame TDD for that one.

TDD is one of nicest guilds in Midgard.. if FoM hadn't existed I would have loved to run around with TDD colors. :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I've had a clash with Ingrid earlier, when she were in JH I think it was.
She/He ended up on ignore :p

Shrek[BC]

Fledgling Freddie
I never had any problems with TDD before, may be it's just one person there and we should not blame all ppl from TDD? Anyway I will talk with GM of TDD.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
ha ha ha, not only a bad player.. but additional a bad person! :kissit:

you have to accept there are allways ppl seeking fame in one or another way.. either by dedication or just an attitude... :wij:

ingriid xana wannabe? some ppl have experience to back it up with... :p

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
well at a glance the 2 may sound like counter dissing but it is not.

I was pointing out that there was a time when BC had a bad reputation and have he been member for a while he should know better then dragging everyone over an edge.

I just pointed out that you didn't want the entire guild of TDD to take faction over Ingrids action. But then you take your point of not flaming the entire guild, and turn it against one person who happends to be in a guild who have had a bad rep once.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You choosed the right way to handle this problem imo, by posting it on FH so we all know who to name and shame... And looks like ingrid got kinda nervous on the pic when you didn't respond to his replyes :p tho if the guild got some self respect kick ingrid. while watching one of the coments it looks like ingrid belive he can do whatever he want without getting kicked, show him that u are a good guild and don't want people that can't act mature in your guild.

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Chosen said:
You choosed the right way to handle this problem imo, by posting it on FH so we all know who to name and shame... And looks like ingrid got kinda nervous on the pic when you didn't respond to his replyes :p tho if the guild got some self respect kick ingrid. while watching one of the coments it looks like ingrid belive he can do whatever he want without getting kicked, show him that u are a good guild and don't want people that can't act mature in your guild.

in some way i agree, and in others i don't.

no need to kick people if they had a bad day, but perhaps Ingriid should give out an apology. that would be in it's right place.

-Jerelyn

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
well I know a few ppl from TDD on irc and they are nice ppl ^^

:wub:

well to the point. Have you ever thought about talking to ppl ingame instead?
bw...eh fh won´t solve a thing

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Bad day or not how hard would it have been to explaing the whole LAN/guild grp thing in the first place? Dropping the non-guildmembers off somewhere would have been the least a decent player could have done for them along with an apology!

Posting things like this here has mixed results, might as well resolve it ingame anyway, although if people are close friends you can be sure nothing will be done about it anyway.

Just /ignore unpleasent players and get on with the game in your own way imo.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
ran with ingrid in the past, looks like its not him in his own flesh here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom