Warning to all you Alb's and Hib's in Thid

R

Rolith DeJeun

Originally posted by Gef
You will only realise this when I am eating your tasty elvish heart.
Are you sure you're playing in the correct realm? A bloodthirsty Paladin is quite, hmm, how to put it. Wrong. I would be quite disgusted to see a paladin, a holy warrior, the symbol of all that is good and pure, desecrating a corpse and partaking of such a barbaric act.

<shudders>

G

Gef

Originally posted by Rolith DeJeun
Gef, I no longer hunt the plains of Thidranki, but while I was there, Halo struck down many, many of Albion. Yet rarely did I see him struck down. The times I killed him, was when he got careless, or shortly after he once slew Sma.

Respect your enemy, slay him as you want, but do not underestimate his skill.

I'm just getting into the spirit of things, I dont really care. But if I do kill him i'll be able to gloat about it more :)

G

Gef

Originally posted by Rolith DeJeun

Are you sure you're playing in the correct realm? A bloodthirsty Paladin is quite, hmm, how to put it. Wrong. I would be quite disgusted to see a paladin, a holy warrior, the simple of all that is good and pure, desecrating a corpse and partaking of such a barbaric act.

So i'm a Paladin who's into Elf heart, lovley with some father beans and a nice Cheante. The one true god, cares not for what we do to the tree worshipping heathen who call themselves Hibernians. Burn them, feed them to the dogs or eat them yourself. Who cares!

H

Halo | NS

Your 'God' is nothing but a dog. I pity those that believe in such nonsense. To worship a being that you cannot see is laughable, the nature that surrounds us gives us life, not this 'God' you speak of.

I will however be impressed if you can even catch a glimpse of me. Never mind actually hurt me.

I worship nothing but the shadows that protect me, no honor and no rules.

It is this that will allow me to defeat you in the end, not your puny God........

R

Rolith DeJeun

<decides to stay away from Gef, lest he befall the same curse of insanity.>

Truth, honour, justice, purity of heart. None of these can you posess if you are such a barbarian. Perhaps you would have enjoyed life better as a Norse Berzerker, for you shold be stripped of your goldly blessings for your vile ways.

G

Gef

You eat cows do you not? I dont see why Elves are any different, they are all pathetic animals to me.

H

Halo | NS

I will take no lessons of truth and purity of heart from an Albion pig.

Your realm is known for it's lies and from what I have seen here today, the people who fight for your realm are no better than the dirt on my shoe......

B

Breathing Helps

To tell the Truth Gef I have glimped into the shadow and seen with my own eye's, Insanities Face in the guise of Halo as he set about butchering an Innocent caster. It was that Instance that allowed me to send him back to nature he so worship's.

I doubt he has the bravery to attack you one on one or any of our warrior's for that is not his way. So you serve our realm better by defeating his allies and letting our Rogues destroy him.

I myself settled my score with him and have scattered his pitiful carcass several time's to the point where it's an insult to waste an arrow on him.

If you Really want to test your strength of arms may I recommend Bushy or Inte although those Midgardians Lack Intelligence and Pinache they do so make up for it in pure brutality.

Breathing Helps GM of the Dogs of War
Guerilla Warfare Scout of 22 Season's

H

Halo | NS

I do so enjoy reading about people who pretend to have killed me. Scouts are the last enemy type I have to fear these days. They hide in the shadows thinking they are safe when all the time I am just a few steps behind them....waiting.....

I have heard that name before though, I am almost certain I have killed you.....if only I could be bothered remembering your names.

B

Breathing Helps

Ahh Halo you poor wretch who has slid out from the Sewer's.
If you noticed, I mentioned that I had settled the score.
I mistook you for having a glimmer of intelligence but alas it seems I must explain.

Yes you made me take a dirt nap once but you frail body seems not to be able to keep up with me and finish a job.
I have no need for veiled Elvish lies, and have taken your life.

For as it's well known the best way to put a rabid animal out of it's misery its to shoot it in the head.

So I suggest you crawl back to the gutters where you belong and when you have gained an ounce of skill rather than the ability to spit venom I might treat you as a worthy enemy.

Breathing Helps GM of the Dogs of War
Guerilla Warfare Scout of 22 Season's

D

DookPug

I've never met Halo ingame with any of my Alts in the BGs and I don't know whether his claims to greatness are unfounded or not. Quite frankly I couldn't care less.

He obviously plays his class well from what I can gather ingame aswell as on the boards and everyone is falling for it hook line and sinker.

I can only say a big well done to him. /salute

O

old.Iunliten

Uses awe halo for what he has become these last weeks are more then a regular assassin. When his hands were not stained uses managed to kill him by paralyzing everything that is around uses and eating of his lifes using hels help!

But in the days that are uses only sense the shadow behind uses and paralyzing the ground no longer works no pansie albioner hider even get close to the demon named halo, yet he is not immortal... yet.

H

Halo | NS

To the pathetic insects that where making bad of my reputation today on some IRC channel, why not talk about me whilst I'm there?

What's up? You all scared of what I am?

Come on Kr0n, you think I don't know about everything said about me? I'm your God little girl.

To the people who realised what I am doing. You guys have earned my respect.

O

old.Ozwin

Lol i bet everyone is shivering in their boots.
Ive never been killed by any solo sb although ive been attacked a few times. Crit strike sb are just not powerful enough at 24 to kill anyone aside casters. The only ones im nervous of are the zerker specced ones.
And dont kid yourself , most scouts have knocked up way more than 134 rp in 3 hours if its busy enough but hey its good you are confidant and enjoying it.

O

old.Cordain

Some say hes a master assassin. Some say hes a devil. He is a god if you ask it from himself.
You can imagine my terror when I saw a glimpse of him in the shadows. I dont know if it was the fumes from the poisons on my belt or the ice blue Midgard blood that runs in my veins but I decided to follow him. The vigorous training in the path of the shadow made it easy for him to spot me so in melee we went. To my suprice I out witted him in combat and soon I was standing on a corpse of a bleeding elf.
Halo had died.
Could it be so easy ? What about all the terrible storys about him taking out entire patrols ?

I had to find out if my victory was just a fluke so I headed to Hibernias portal keep to wait for him to come and take revenge. Not much later I saw a shadow pass me by. I swung my axe as hard as I could and it indeed landed on something. With much yelping and limping Halo ran back to the safety of the Hiernian keep guards. I dont know if I damaged him enought so he had to stay at the keep and heal or did he sneak past me avoiding a fight but I know that I didnt see him again until late at the evening.

I had just slain some filthy elven wizard when I noticed a familiar shape under the shadows the the woods and there he was again. With much rage we engaged each other and after a furious fight the evil elf was dying again. This time my wounds were much deeper but still not life threathning. Unluckily the poisons infecting my wounds were powerful enought to keep me from hiding and some keen ranged promtly put an arrow on me.
It took a work of several gifted healers and shamans to get me back on my feet but I decided to rest for the night before heading back to the distant battles.

You Halo. You are not a devil nor a god but a mortal like the rest of us. This much I found out today.
Prove me wrong tomorrow or bow before me for Thidranki has another deadly creature roaming through the shadows.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ah dammit will you stop now, this thread is getting too long. Just let ickle halo play at annoying you all and ignore the bugger. Your time is spent better slaying him on the battlefield than getting all wound up about his comments here. Its just stupid.

And Halo, when you gonna get your arse up to Murd, so we can see how much bullsh*t you really talk. ;)

H

Halo | NS

We all have off nights, even your God. You got lucky because I was too busy concentrating on how good I looked.

When I meet a worthy opponent I give them my respect. I have always done this and will continue to do so. You just made my list.

I wasn't on form and I still managed to take down a pile of Mids and Albs. Just wait till I step it up for you little man, you just made the place interesting for me again........

I am good but I can be better.

Missing, no matter how many times you tell them what I am doing, the people replying to me aren't intelligent enough to understand it. So give up.

Perplexed, a quote :

Perplexed, i had built up this amazing idea of you, for some reason i had never seen you on the bg before and i was expecting a lot. Sadly i was very disappointed, on several occasions i was sure it was some1 else as you had no tactics and very little common sense.

So don't roll your eyes at your God. We all have off nights. Even the '133T' (I'll borrow an example from that strange language you like using) Perplexed.

C

Coren

Re: .............

Originally posted by Halo | NS
To the pathetic insects that where making bad of my reputation today on some IRC channel, why not talk about me whilst I'm there?

What's up? You all scared of what I am?

Come on Kr0n, you think I don't know about everything said about me? I'm your God little girl.

To the people who realised what I am doing. You guys have earned my respect.

Hehe, keep up the good work. ;) Funny to see how you can provoke people into following their pride and emotions instead of their common sense so obviously.

C

case-rigantis

I`M AFRIAD I`LL HAVE TO DISAGREE ABOUT MYSELF BEING USELESS.
although i`ve not been in thidranki for a couple of days when i was with help from a healer of two i annhilated everything

i took on 3 mid tanks killed 1 the other 2 ranoff ... "blub blub..my friends getting hit ..shall i help? nah run for it!!" the mids hae show themselves to be complete cowards

at at least 4 or 5 occasions myself and a few friends (5 in total) we held off 20 mids at teh bridge as soon as our port cam e in and we had a grand total of 12 (erm still outnumber nearly 2 to 1) we charged teh mids..who proceeded to panic and scatter to teh four winds dieing in droves

hmmmmm check your facts middies before calling us crap

Isonar (now level 27 Minstrel)

see you in the second battlegrounds tonight

H

Halo | NS

Originally posted by old.ldticp
i took on 3 mid tanks killed 1 the other 2 ranoff ... "blub blub..my friends getting hit ..shall i help? nah run for it!!" the mids hae show themselves to be complete cowards

Can anyone see a pattern here? Mids running away from a fair fight!! Whatever next?

S

SFXman

Re: ..............

Originally posted by Halo | NS
Can anyone see a pattern here? Mids running away from a fair fight!! Whatever next?
Well well well... times sure have changed it seems!

O

old.Mitsu

If you wanna roleplay.. there's a nice forum for it.
If you wanna talk crap - expect to be flamed ;)

By the way my thidranki alt is soon ready for his first kills... :D
And elves are so nice and squishy :rolleyes: Hope you stick around a little longer.

S

SFXman

What class? Hibernian casters are very squishy indeed :D

H

Halo | NS

Once again,

I posted an out of character reply to a roleplaying post in the GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA. It got deleted and I was told the reason was because it was a roleplay game.

I started roleplaying in the ROLEPLAY AREA, somebody comes along and starts flaming me out of character.

So do I care where I roleplay anymore? Do I hell.

Do I really give a damn about what you all think of me? Do I hell.

Do I fear you? Well that's just laughable.....bring it on little man.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Halo, you love us all really, in fact me thinks your finding it a bit difficult to be a bastard with this char...

My lv17 inf was wandering around Yggdra the other night, when a purple-Elf called Halo sneaked up on me. I thought 'busted', but he just waved and went on his way...

Surely this cant be the same Halo can it? Seems our lil bastard can be a good honouralbe chap at times...

F

Fafnir

We

Originally posted by old.ldticp
I`M AFRIAD I`LL HAVE TO DISAGREE ABOUT MYSELF BEING USELESS.
although i`ve not been in thidranki for a couple of days when i was with help from a healer of two i annhilated everything

at at least 4 or 5 occasions myself and a few friends (5 in total) we held off 20 mids at teh bridge as soon as our port cam e in and we had a grand total of 12 (erm still outnumber nearly 2 to 1) we charged teh mids..who proceeded to panic and scatter to teh four winds dieing in droves

hmmmmm check your facts middies before calling us crap

Isonar (now level 27 Minstrel)

see you in the second battlegrounds tonight

I think we can all agree, that we all have bad nite's, i can mention several occasions when we chased overpowering forces away, without much effort, so can you. Its only matter of timing and the right people, then you can route you enemy. I even manage to get a pack of 10 alb runnin, when i was goin to suicide against them, when me arrows where out, ended up getting killed by your MaA at PK, after i cut down 3 casters with my spear. There are many stories like this out there. I've been with mids when we get routed and run, hell if everyone else run why should i stand and fight hit warp speed and get the hell out... :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by missing
Surely this cant be the same Halo can it? Seems our lil bastard can be a good honouralbe chap at times...
I suppose the man realises that killing this little grey con is bit too low already :)
Nice to hear that you spared him Halo, spank you very much.

O

old.HiredGoon

well, Halo, cant wait for you to reach a level where you actually make a difference. Derric, Jadow, Camillo, Vestax, myself, a load of others i cant even remember, will have much fun taking you off your pedistal..

please level? 50? i dont care :)

H

Halo | NS

Okay, I'll let you all into my secret. :)

My main is called Cerebus. I started off trying to be a normal player but after the first few nights I seemed to be getting noticed for my kills in the first Battleground.

I thought I would try to see what it takes to become an infamous player such as the ones I keep hearing about and set myself a target of a week or two to see if I could achieve this level of people truly hating me. (I didn't expect to become as infamous as say, Blood or Hoster though ;) )

As you've noticed I am not very good at being a bastard all the time. In fact, although fun, it has left me with a sour taste in my mouth these last few days. It has however injected new life into this game for me and because of this I am thankful.

Everything I have said has been to provoke a response from you. I didn't mean anything I said at all, I have the upmost respect for everybody that plays this game and in my opinion, everybody played great in the battlegrounds.

I apologise if I upset anybody, but maybe it's a lesson you can learn that if people like Halo really got you worked up just by these forums, then maybe you need to look at yourself and ask why.

To be totally honest, I don't view myself as particulary good at being a nightshade, I have died many times and there are people just as good, if not better than me out there. I still think there is room for improvement and am working on that right now.

I don't even have Perferate artery yet as I put most of my points into stealth. Just an example of how weak I am for instance. It's been a lot of fun and I won't be quitting laughing at you if I kill you but if I do, just realise it's all just a game and don't get upset.

So thankyou for joining in my little game, it's been fun for me and I'm sure it has made great reading for most of you out there. It just goes to show that DAoC could be an even better game if there where more people around who projected strong character attributes such as Halo's evil ways onto us, the players.

It just goes to show though, if you are a good player and work well for your realm, you hardly ever get noticed for your hard work. If you call somebody a pathetic scumbag a few times, you set a thread on fire and a lot of people get to know who you are very quickly. That's a shame, but fun.

I'll be working on levelling to the next Battleground this weekend so thanks for my fun and sorry once again if I truly upset anybody :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom