Warning to all players

kirennia

Part of the furniture
New bug in with the new patch. Ignore timers spells whether they be greyed out or not, the greying out thing has bugged since the new patch.

My minstrels DD for example was greyed out for 5 minutes, I tested it and it still worked though, so greyed out spells can be deceptive :p Mainly a word of warning for those RAs like BoF, GP etc don't want you standing testing to see how long left for the RA and then for it to suddenly work when you don't need it. :p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
I confirmed this today also... SoS in sauvage 4tehwin!! :(

Also had something else happen.. while killing legion tonight I hit FH to grab aggro as main tank was ported.. about 2 minutes later FH was up again Oo

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
oh great, as if new quickbar arrangments arn't hard enough to get used to already.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
The greying out of buttons bug is still in the US version as far as I know so better get used to it! :eek7:

For RA timers I reccommend you sit down before pressing it.. that way it wont be used if its ready to fire.

As for my instas on minnie.. spam for teh win. :p

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
I confirmed this today also... SoS in sauvage 4tehwin!! :(

Also had something else happen.. while killing legion tonight I hit FH to grab aggro as main tank was ported.. about 2 minutes later FH was up again Oo

if you used FH again - and it worked, would that have been bug abuse?

Haruh

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
if you used FH again - and it worked, would that have been bug abuse?

No, as he didn't know he could. But if he did it repeatedly again and again after that. When he knew it wasn't working properly. Then it was bug abuse.

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
I had the complete opposite of this bug today with my group insta-heal. I used it, it went off, and 2-3 seconds later it lit up again as it was ready to be used. After combat (which was 1 minute later) I tried pushing it and it went off again and greyed out for the normal period of time.

I was like O_O ...

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm could turn out being real tempty PR-ing me entire group ;p
Don't know if it'll work tho...prolly not 8)

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i noticed it was staying grey'd out and worked after the alotted time even though it was still grey. if the timer isn't affecting and you are aware of this it is bug abuse. :kissit:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday, our druid reported that he got mezzed twice and stunned twice in a fight. the fight didn't last more than 60 seconds, so might be bugged too. no solid evidence though cos of no chatlog running etc.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Yesterday, our druid reported that he got mezzed twice and stunned twice in a fight. the fight didn't last more than 60 seconds, so might be bugged too. no solid evidence though cos of no chatlog running etc.
That bug has been since mezz immunity timers were brought in on these servers :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom