WARNING: Thread contains impossible cuteness.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I disagree :p

but if you had been googling for cute pussy, thats ok :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, the hetero thing is lost from the vocabulary when you even mention kittens. Especailly since you didn't refer to the kittens as pussies, as every hetero man knows is a rule.

Puppies are a gray area, 'cause they grow up to be dogs :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That was really just awkward as hell to look at, felt genuinely uncomfortable kty.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thats not a real kitten. You can see the puppeteer's hand underneath

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
That was really just awkward as hell to look at, felt genuinely uncomfortable kty.

Not at all, he was playing with his master.

My cat plays with me all the time, its mostly how they learn to hunt.

Tip for cat owners, never stick your toes out the duvet when your cat is looking in that direction

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...Tip for cat owners, never stick your toes out the duvet when your cat is looking in that direction

yes, I learned that the hard way lol my toe got shredded from the side of my big toenail down...and it doesn't matter how loving and gentle a cat is normally, if they see any part of a foot come out of the bed their wild side surfaces and they'll kill it!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yes, I learned that the hard way lol my toe got shredded from the side of my big toenail down...and it doesn't matter how loving and gentle a cat is normally, if they see any part of a foot come out of the bed their wild side surfaces and they'll kill it!

I also learnt that they arent prejudice. They love attacking fingers just as much

Ezteq

Queen of OT
one of the most painful things in my life, ever, was when my kitten took a flying leap and bit a chunk (while passing through the air) out of the inside of the crook of my arm... ee gads did I swear at her rofl she was like Kato out of the inspector clouseau movies, she'd lay in wait and attack me when I was least expecting it.

I'm amazed she didn't turn me into a nervous wreck!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
hahah brilliant.

My cat, Benny, has absolutely no fear and cant judge distances right, not a good combo. The other day he attempted to jump from my drawers to the table, there was a board on the table which he was aiming for. There was no way he could have made it, i had to catch him in mid air lol

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Both of my cats will be missing in about a month.. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
sad-puppy.jpg

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
my little girl thinks that kitten is the cutest thing she has ever seen in her life and so you get a rep from her :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Nate sucks donkey willy!
gifv quotes database back :(

My cat plays with me all the time
really? you use peanut butter? ;)

I also learnt that they arent prejudice. They love attacking fingers just as much
when I was still together with my ex, every now and then we would take care of a friend of hers' cat. Black tomcat, who I knew from a kitten. Anyway, his preferred method of sleeping was to lie directly on top of me while I was asleep in bed. He'd never do that with my ex, only me. Sometimes I'd mess with him by moving my feet under the duvet and get him into hunting mode. The fact that he could hear movement but couldn't get to the prey through the duvet never failed to rile him up a little, to my vast amusement.

Anyway, one night he had his revenge by climbing up onto the dresser, launching himself out into space in the dark, flying at least a meter and a half through the air, and landing full on the duvet right on top of my jewels. :)eek:)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its Danish slang for testicles. He means he's going for the full Lady Gaga treatment.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dunno if it is true or not but someone told me that cats prefer men because they have warmer body temp than gals; in my xp cats do seem to prefer the chaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom