Warning - is this asshole in your clan?

O

old.Napalm

Dunno how other clans feel about this, but i've found out 2night an =RD= member is also in lots of other clans! I also believe he is in clans I don't know about and is spying on tactics, etc.

Some of the names he uses are.....

Undertaker, Fir3storm, Sc(+)pe, WoodyWoodPecker, DarkRav3n, etc, etc, the list goes on and on and on......

I know for a fact this guy has been in the following clans while being in others (I don't know all his aliases tho).......

=RD=, (Paddy), =CCC= (in the past), Anime, MANGA, [oNe], [OD], another I won't name and several others I forget.

His name is Paul Hookway and hes from Taunton, he is a BWEFL admin and I found out applied to b an EFF admin this week with 2 of his aliases! He has played for at least 2 sides in EFF and probably more I don't know about (all clans totally unaware, I believe). He started out as Firestorm, leader of the MANGA clan, but has a long history of this!

This might not matter to some clans, but if your giving out tactics you can bet they are being given to numerous other clans right now, if he is in your squad!

Napalm

O

old.crashpaddy

APA as =APA=Cage(for about a week).........................Paddy (cough)

B

BorgBabe

It really makes you wonder though, just how many teams has he been trying to fool and WHY?

O

old.Jas

More info - he signed up to i8 as !AAH!RaV3n but did not pay to go

His birthday is 04/03/1985

O

old.Asterix

OMFG i know him if he is !AAH!Rav3n then as i am the head EF admin for multiplay (who run the i-series) and ran the EF tourney at i8!!

LOLOL now i remember.....

O

old.[MCP]((Baggs))

Humm hate to say this Paul was Team Captin MCP Firestorm

No disrespect to GD on choice,

O

old.Dragon|x

excuse me people lol, fu, a games only a game, i dont give a toss, but what i do give a toss about is you assholes publishing my personal details here. i dont care what u think just give a guy a brake, alot of people do alot worse believe me. and if your trying to prove something then go to hell cuz u aint getting anywhere.

:upyours:

O

old.Dark^TF^Alan

i talked to !ahh!james
he says he knows hes a spy and he give him the info on other clans

O

old.crashpaddy

jesus give it up already!

this thread is so dead FFS! old news.old hat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom