Warning connection problems detected!....oh disconnect :(

L

legendario

I have been getting this bloody message everytime I play bf1942 recently. It happens on the EA servers mostly.

Does anyone else get this problem and if so, how do I fix it?

I'm sorry if this has been posted before.

Oh and is there a lagometer or net_graph type thing in bf1942?

M

m4rk

If you're on Blueyonder ISP then its a problem they are supposedly trying to fix. If not, i have no idea

L

lojik

Yeah I get the same message too intermittently on eauk servers. But I don't get disconnected usually, just locks me up for 2-10 seconds and then i can play again.

Bizarrely it can happen to only one PC on my network with the other continuing no problem (on a shared connection).

X

xane

THE most annoying part is when you reconnect it takes longer than usual, the game seems to completely reload, consequently when you spot a free space in a game by the time you are trying to connect another person has nicked it, you need to quit and restart.

S

S-Gray

I mentioned this Problem (Camazotz' one) ages ago when the Demo was released.. but no one else noticed it, they said "It always did that".. but i know it didnt..

E

Embattle

It also tends to be the load on EA servers which cause this effect to be worse.

L

legendario

It's Blueyonder :(

I forgot I had seen the problem on their status page.

1tchy trigger

Yeah I get that too - and yes I'm on BY - but the disconnect only seems to affect me when playing EAUK servers though - never on BY, BW or Jolt - must be the load as mentioned earlier.

W

|WarpiG|

I get this all the time, but i am on 56K...
Its happens more frequent when there are alot of players!

Do u think the new patch will help?
i read somthing about them tweaking connection stuff

C

.Cask

I get that but if it doesn't start responding again after a few seconds then I usually find the server has crashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom