WARNING about Elvo on ML RAIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
I lead a raid there with 2.5fgs also.

One noob not doing as told can wipe everyone in temple.

If he clearly didnt do wot he was told to do than he deserves a ban.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
what will we see next, 'so-and-so got our xpgroup wiped, no one should ever invite him to a group again'?

haha so ture, fh will become a place where you just blacklist people. Turning into the realm spliting up in two or several more factions.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
and gol members on a certain sidi raid didnt attempt to steal drops? wasting many people times, i belive their reasons for stealing it was they though they were so much better than others with contrinutunig to the raid. ye he made a mistake but coming in with the attitude that ur whiter than white is kinda lame also.
A problem i dealt with no one knew about apart from me but it was sorted and a publlic appology made on old bw forums. I dont claim to have a whiter than white attitude yes people make mistakes and if theyre in gol they appologise publicaly and get a stiff bollocking of me or greg. Please notice i didnt start this thread i just tried to set a few things right. I was more than happy to leave it for your gms to sort out or not sort out. Till i was informed of this thread. Elvo knew what he was doing , he knew he could fuck the raid up for everyone as it had happened on the previous two tries before that raid. And on the day before.

He was selfish and didnt give a shit about ruining other peoples work/ 2 hours+ time spent.

Anyway like i said its a guild matter its upto magmatic or sunwolf to sort it, cross flame and throw shit at gol all u want i couldnt care so long as elvo doesnt do this again. Like i said before its your guilds reputation that been dmged not mine you might want to think about the other guilds/people elvo fucked off and drop this gol vendetta shit. But thats your choice..........

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
back on topic, this is the most ridiculous thread i've seen in a long time, what will we see next, 'so-and-so got our xpgroup wiped, no one should ever invite him to a group again'?

but thats just my opinion, based on the fact that i know elvo pretty well and dont think he would do this kinda stuff on purpose.
ss showed he did do it on purpose it was explained why he shouldnt enter he couldnt be arsed waiting so risked the raid for everyone.

Yes this thread is stupid and it should be handled inguild which was why i tried to explain the situation to magmatic ingame

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i rly cba to argue about this, both have our own opinions etc but if you can't agree that its wrong to post this kind of thread on fh, well, i dont think the mods will let me post my opinion óf you :eek:

(and sorry if i seem agressive, too used to playing on camlann :p )

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
i rly cba to argue about this, both have our own opinions etc but if you can't agree that its wrong to post this kind of thread on fh, well, i dont think the mods will let me post my opinion óf you :eek:

(and sorry if i seem agressive, too used to playing on camlann :p )
hi are u even reading what im posting guess not because i alrdy agreed this shouldve been handled ingame ^^

But throw shit at gol i will ofc reply this was elvos prob hes appologised shit happens lets forget about it so long as he doesnt repete this again im happy

now can we all stfu and make up?

group hug anyone? :fluffle:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
was a rethorical question (and not aimed at you only), and good that you agree ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
well elvo apolagisesd publicly as shown earlier in this post. ye he does feel bad for it as been discussed amongst guild,and if he knows it is wrong and wont do it again then i see the amtter as resolved. there are always people onraids who make mistakes just not all are fatal or as bad as this 1 in question yet when it goes bad the person who fucked up is now more of a arsehole and is a evil raid ruiner when the others potential mistake makers are not?
its the same thing in principle

just forgive and forget.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
well elvo apolagisesd publicly as shown earlier in this post. ye he does feel bad for it as been discussed amongst guild,and if he knows it is wrong and wont do it again then i see the amtter as resolved. there are always people onraids who make mistakes just not all are fatal or as bad as this 1 in question yet when it goes bad the person who fucked up is now more of a arsehole and is a evil raid ruiner when the others potential mistake makers are not?
its the same thing in principle

just forgive and forget.
People where bad tempered setting u the raid and with people not listening meant we spent hours up there then just when it was going right this happened so i can understand why people where/are so fucked off. Anyway hes appologised so im prepared to forgive n forget :wub:

right seriously off to bed now

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
When i look this thread through it kinda saddens me.

Has everyone in Albion become so elitist and obsessed with ToA?

I've seen lots of people do stupid things on things like sidi raids, i bet someone, sometime has got the raid wiped, they've never got a personal post towards them.

I took a action, that started a chain-reaction of fuck-heads doing the same, causing me to get flamed here.

The raid didnt get wiped, everyone got credit and I got a post for almost getting the raid killed.

How many posts wouldnt we have here on FH if everyone who did a small mistake in Sidi and got 5 persons killed had his own personal flame thread?

But continue to flame me all you like, i may have made some enemies form this, probably more from this being posted on FH, but i still have loads of friends in-game, and everyone know i dont usually do these sort of things.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I'm glad that your cool about this Herbal, i dont want any enemies :)

Unfortunately, not everyone is like you :)

Parky

Fledgling Freddie
OMG ROFLMAO

I'm laughing my ass off more than u ever sat on yours atm.
Look at this topic, nothing personal but afaik u guys have no life at all,
just some geeks whose life depends on DAoC, well guys i hope u won't die irl when the server crashers or something, its just a GAME, just some 0's and 1's that give a nice color on your screen and do some calculation, nothing more so plz stop whining, both sides.

And for the :touch: between guilds, just give it a rest will ya, the one guild is here bigger, ownz more in RvR than the other , SO WHAT ? its just a name u carry , behind each character is a unique operson NO MATTER WHAT GUILD he is in so stop pricking on guilds.

If u got a problem with someone , solve it, by these topics u just annoy everyone making the probs bigger than they really are.

Aussie

Banned
Elvo^Rylu said:
Has everyone in Albion become so elitist and obsessed with ToA?

you obviously have.
you don't follow orders, you do what you want, you don't give a shit about the rest.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
the 2.10 boss can be done in 10 mins fyi :m00:

And remember the corners are a bit bugged so sometimes ppl can get aggro, even without doing anything! :m00:

So dont flame Elvo if u dont have a clear reason, and i dont care what GoL have to say...

But 1 idea for GoL, dont zerg that place aswell :kissit:

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
old.Eyez said:
the 2.10 boss can be done in 10 mins fyi :m00:

And remember the corners are a bit bugged so sometimes ppl can get aggro, even without doing anything! :m00:

So dont flame Elvo if u dont have a clear reason, and i dont care what GoL have to say...

But 1 idea for GoL, dont zerg that place aswell :kissit:
Fyi gol waited for the others as they didnt have a decent grp to take agro ie hi rr palies n clerics your a mid.... mebe dont talk out of your arse about shit u know nothing about

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmk fucktard?

btw did u even read the thread because you obviously havent a clue what has been said the past 2 pages :kissit:

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
If your guildies continue to behave this way and conduct them selves with this kind of attitude u will fast run out of guilds willing to group n do mls with you and theres alot u need to do with more than 2-3fgs
Herbal, the reason I reacted the way I did towards you is due to this... A one time incident is turned into 'if your guildies continue to behave this way' (e.g. more then one and they do it more often)... This was exactly the tone in which you talked to me and you cant expect me to stay friendly if you turn a one time incident with one member into something the entire guild does regurlarly... Because with wording it like that, you do...

And GoL does not always behave, I've seen several instances of several (high rr) gol members misbehave in sidi and almost getting 8-14fg killed... But apparently no one made a FH/BW thread about that... Because they shouldnt ! The persons in question should be talked to, and those incidents will then stop to happen... As probably happend back then, seeing it didnt happen anymore...

I said to you that I would talk to Elvo, and that I did, he appologised in the BG, and gave him a warning... With that it should have ended, period...

This thread just makes me :puke:

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Herbal, the reason I reacted the way I did towards you is due to this... A one time incident is turned into 'if your guildies continue to behave this way' (e.g. more then one and they do it more often)... This was exactly the tone in which you talked to me and you cant expect me to stay friendly if you turn a one time incident with one member into something the entire guild does regurlarly... Because with wording it like that, you do...

And GoL does not always behave, I've seen several instances of several (high rr) gol members misbehave in sidi and almost getting 8-14fg killed... But apparently no one made a FH/BW thread about that... Because they shouldnt ! The persons in question should be talked to, and those incidents will then stop to happen... As probably happend back then, seeing it didnt happen anymore...

I said to you that I would talk to Elvo, and that I did, he appologised in the BG, and gave him a warning... With that it should have ended, period...

This thread just makes me :puke:
lik i said above having been sleeping to well atm magmatic n i appologise if used the wrong words explained it badly, you spoke to elvo thats good enough for me. The thread wasnt started by me or a gol member i just commented on it i did try to handle it ingame even if i did so badly :(

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
yeah mates its perfectly fine to almost ruin the raid for 16 ppl say sorry and its fine...

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
If Zorena was on the raid I'd try and kill them all too ^^

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
all the anger in my post is apart due to toa, but the fact is he knew what he couldn't do and sending that comment to herbal is obviously just to piss herbal of, and I can understand ppl are impatient etc.. But common doing and 3 mintues later come in battlegrp and say sorry and think all is fine.. no.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
whats ur suggestiion? hate any1 who makes a mistake so that by the end of it every1 will hate each other and will have grudges against each other.
get real man.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
i think evlo know exactly what he was doing
and we almost failed due to this shit... and ofc no cant be blamed but evlo =! my raids

ur such an ass-hole.

elvo is a nice guy, i cant make myself believe he did anything to sabotage a raid on purpose. as he stated above it was an accident.

and mistar what samal said, no need to bring this shit here. he said it was a mistake and apologised. forgive and forget shit happends. and theres no need at all to include the guild name. it was a person not a guild.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Right seems enough has been slogged about on here now. <Gets out the keys>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom