Warlocks...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Labbe said:
you mean it's worse then the two RR8+ hibgroups that run on stick in Odin's Gate?

Maeloch o Co. :puke:

Yes. Since its moronic behaviour running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, for hours... they die now and then and head back and run back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.. Bleed is Midgards keep, why not go attack something instead of defending a keep for hours that isnt under attack at all? Or at least roam around? All those morons do is adding on stealtherfights with the occasional albgrp coming to get zerged, or a hibgrp. And after a while a few hibgrps goes and wipe the Mids and run off, and after a while you have the same idiots running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.. I mean, wtf? :> What is wrong with the mids heads that do this? :> Is it actually fun to gank a sorc with 7 warlocks, 4 SMs, 5 hunters, 2 SBs, 2 BD's? Saw it happen loads of times.. I just dont get it. Why not build groups and go farm albs at Beno, or attack some towers to drag out some hibs, or just roam around? Maybe it just is me that is weird but I'd go crazy and inevitably very bored with staying in one place and just add on everything that moves trying to get some lousy 150 RPs. I wasnt fully understanding the meaning of the expression "Midgard freedom fighters" but.. now I do, and tbh, its just sad to see Mids behave like albs did before, thinking of APK/AMG mainly... anyhow... seems mid has fallen, quite alot, thats all.

Adianna said:
I've encountered such a behaviour several times last week... too bad many of them just didn't notice the hero bodyguarding me. :D

Going after casters allright, but I've seen lots of people just standing there, weapons drawn and doing nothing for more than 10 seconds. ;)

Yea.. a bad tank wont move off, we use a reaver in the group and he stay put on that caster until theurg or sorc nukes him down just to ensure he cant cast.. and TWF > BGd casters aswell btw, so does FZ, so does nukers. BG is nice, but there are nice tools to make the caster useless that can be used. A caster just standing with BG doing nothing is 2 toons at the expense of one so the caster+BG is at loss overall anyhow.

xxManiacxx said:
Well most of the time it dont go more then 5 min before there are atleast 1fg hibs/albs running past there, ther are always small groups running around near there so ofc mids just port bled and roam there because hibs and albs groups run there to try and get some easy rps. Saw 1 hib grp constantly running taking the duoers/small groups around odins while all the other real groups were in Alb land. Guess they just cant deal with real grps. That goes for every realm.

Hand on the heart. If you would have constant action 30s away from your keep wouldnt u go there? Or would u take a boat someplace else where its mostly empty?

Hand on the heart, I would go nuts over all the friendly adds in the place and go roam somewhere else. It simply isnt worth it.. killing someone with 10 others gives what.. 100 RPs? It is also no challenge at all, I love 8vs8, 1vs1 is really great aswell but 10vs1.. comon.. not very fun in the longrun (fun if its some zerging twit that need a good spanking but.. other than that).

And those FGs that comes there, die to 3-4fgs mids in the end, since as soon as deathspam goes off, you see a horde leaving PK heading to the fight on other side of bridge. All hunters/SBs/Warlocks/BDs etc goes there. And yeps, all realms do it I guess, but I aint ever seen anything like Brynja before, not even on Merlin where Hibs zerg as hell :> DC is quite active with alot of adds mostly, same with Beno but as I said.. not like Brynja on Pryd. Otherwise I wouldnt have reacted, I would have done a /shrug and mutter "idiots" and move on.. now, Im just amazed at the sillyness :> I just find it strange, and ask, what is it there that is so precious that mids roam a keep, that isnt even under attack. Its just stupid and if i was a mid I would cry my eyes out in shame.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.. should make a movie and call it back and forth and leadtitle in it:

Mids on prydwen showoff... ! should be an impressive vid, with lotsa action.. ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan said:
Since you just got back i'll let you in on teh secret.

It is a secret relic that spawns mucho warlocks and Bd's and other random adds. The odd times Hibernia controlls this relic it spawns alot of animists and vamps also the occasional chanter around that area.

When albion controlls this relic it spawns alot of heretics but due to a bug they are spawned in thid instead of bryna.

lol :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
When albion controlls this relic it spawns alot of heretics but due to a bug they are spawned in thid instead of bryna.
Kinda annoying bug, albs have healers in all BG due to them :<

atos

Fledgling Freddie
People whined when everyone rolled BDs too.

People will whine if everyone rolls thanes too.
People will whine if everyone rolls chanters too.
People will whine if everyone rolls infiltrators too.
People will whine if everyone rolls mincers too.
People will whine if everyone rolls banshees too.
People will whine if everyone rolls heretics too.
People will whine if everyone rolls scouts too.
People will whine if everyone rolls sorcs too.
People will whine if everyone rolls cabbys too.

And so the list goes on. Live with it you fucking crybabies.

Uhhhäää uhhhhääää MOMMY!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
damn...:)

Maeloch said:
I wasn't making any argument, just an oberservation. I couldn't careless they do 1800 damage in 1 sec, would die just as quick from any spec nuker if they get the jump.

Mael, 50th ment.

Oh damn...:) (Actually I kinda senced that from the note!) Was just in a basically lousy mood and was trying to find something to argument over!:) Though I still think the point isnt moot. Hibs baseline stun on casters make them as annoying and in my opinion even more powerful casters than warlock. And your note kinda pointed to it!

/Charmangle

ps: Sorry for ranting of at ya...and you are right ofc the note basically just stated an observation. Just baseline stun, nuke nuke nuke me to death a couple of times out in the frontier as payback.:) (as you sadly but true enough have done lots of times already:) ds.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Trollum. there is sum mid grps running thane as meleer 2hand.

No idea where ppl said bad dmg from because on 800 af (pre rr5) HO merc I get chewed by these mfkers =]

A

Aoln

atos said:
People whined when everyone rolled BDs too.

People will whine if everyone rolls thanes too.
People will whine if everyone rolls chanters too.
People will whine if everyone rolls infiltrators too.
People will whine if everyone rolls mincers too.
People will whine if everyone rolls banshees too.
People will whine if everyone rolls heretics too.
People will whine if everyone rolls scouts too.
People will whine if everyone rolls sorcs too.
People will whine if everyone rolls cabbys too.

And so the list goes on. Live with it you fucking crybabies.

Uhhhäää uhhhhääää MOMMY!
Who the hell would whine if everyone rolled thanes? :p

Got insta dotted for 281 by a warlock today, made me qq :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Who the hell would whine if everyone rolled thanes? :p

Got insta dotted for 281 by a warlock today, made me qq :(
The insane amount of lag caused. Not to mention the forums would go offline due to all the whine threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom