Warlocks - a question for Mids

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
Most with sidestyle stun manage to strafe in a stun, if they'r good. Sorc chicken pet stuns aswell, if you play smart, u beat a wl, if not, ur screwed ;p

and to win as a warlock you dont even need a braincell :wanker:

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
Bikkus said:
I have the afternoon off work and have been having a read through FH. I stumbled across the Mid/Pry forum, as you do, and i was shocked to see the strength of feeling against Warlocks by the Mids on Pry. Now, I can understand us Hibs and the Albs hating the poweroutput of the WL but to see so much hatered from their fellow realm is amazing.

Are they hated as much on Mid/excal or is it just something particular to the Mids on Pry server?

I see no reason to hate a class it the man behind the wheel..
WL aint that good, just use cure?

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
I made a worlock as i wanted to make 1 of each of the new classes and tbh yeah there dmg is high but lets see not that hard to kill sorc with moc can out cast a WL life tap easy.

hib stun gets interuped... think not they just quick cast it and in 2-3 hit from them im dead.If i had purge 2 then yeah sure u dead but that would be the same if tanks hand ip up there on me stun me I dead.

I find them fun to play no more base line stuning my caster for the win now.(runmaster and earth wizz I used to play lots but got pee`d of with geting stuned :twak: )

I think there fine but lower there dmg(but not spec line to base line dmg that just stuiped.GOA)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
noaim thinks his spiritmaster pet doesnt intercept enough but even he stopped playing warlock cos it was too easy, that sure should tell something about how balanced they are

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
and to win as a warlock you dont even need a braincell :wanker:

I smell no-brain-cell's bullshit ;-)

I think there's a lot of similar crap and half-truths being said about warlocks at the moment, half of it by idiots like Zeratuh who have probably never played a seer let alone a warlock (e.g. see the other threads I have replied in where people have posted completely ridiculous claims about warlock's leaving themselves wide open to be proved completely wrong - doh!).

Listen up guys: warlocks are fun and we aren't going away so deal with it! :fluffle:

Note: There seem to be a lot of ex.hibs/albs playing ex.mid classes at the moment, could name names but I won't - whats the deal guys, your realm suck or you intrigued by us uber middies? - bet half the so called anti-warlock mids posting here are alb/hibs in disguise! :wanker: 's

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
Most with sidestyle stun manage to strafe in a stun, if they'r good. Sorc chicken pet stuns aswell, if you play smart, u beat a wl, if not, ur screwed ;p

Why do other classes have to play smart, and wl's dont?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i like my warlock, i group her up with my valkyrie and use her as a powerless spread heal bot :D

if people used warlocks full utility instead OMG DEATHSPAM CHAMBERS then they wouldnt be hated so much :)

I like my warlock although yes tehy are overpowered and i crap myself when tanking purps and the warlock crits the dot :D

Leel said:
Why do other classes have to play smart, and wl's dont?

If you dont play your warlock smart you will get ganked, worst thing ever is when u get ns'ed, and keep spamming uninterubtable, before 10sec has gone u dont got any power :) And Xmi, zera is a finnish hæstkuk! :D

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
The most annoying thing about warlock is that you can insta kill someone with you're chamber and u use an uninteruptable that goes to waste :(((
Oh well at least we got pom 20 :D

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
And Xmi, zera is a finnish hæstkuk! :D

LOl I couldn't find the translation for that, but I can probably guess ;)

Had nice couple of fights with Tatl, RR4 (I think) Vampiir, he absorbs my chambers like they aren't there and kept running through me so had to time UI just right, think its 2-1 to Tatl at the moment but I am slowly learning to cope with run throughs, looking forward to some more solo fights with him/her :)

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
bla bla not that overpowered

heh you defending WLs has some similarities with the mids defending prenerf savages back in the days. ;)

poky said:
heh you defending WLs has some similarities with the mids defending prenerf savages back in the days. ;)
:)

I simply want people to try play one before the judge it. Know its many who has served some shit here who has never ever tried playing one, and who's just angry because one took their kill once (waves at the finnish hæstkuk again :) )

All knows its very overpowered, but if people enjoy playing them, who the fPIIIPck are you(not for u poky) to say that it's a shitclass that never should be invented in this game? Let people have their fun, without pricks whining at em all the time, just because their playing a class they have access to play.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
:)

I simply want people to try play one before the judge it. Know its many who has served some shit here who has never ever tried playing one, and who's just angry because one took their kill once (waves at the finnish hæstkuk again :) )

All knows its very overpowered, but if people enjoy playing them, who the fPIIIPck are you(not for u poky) to say that it's a shitclass that never should be invented in this game? Let people have their fun, without pricks whining at em all the time, just because their playing a class they have access to play.

fair enuff, though I dont think ppl are whining because some others have fun, rather because they themselves dont when they get instakilled ;)

poky said:
fair enuff, though I dont think ppl are whining because some others have fun, rather because they themselves dont when they get instakilled ;)

I can see why enemies whine at warlocks, but not why mids do

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
I can see why enemies whine at warlocks, but not why mids do

I have had 3 or 4 guys yell nerf warlocks at me, when I pm them they are either visiting albs or hibs, as for the other mid shouting nerf warlocks delete your toons and reroll, ya traitors!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Surprising Death said:
If you dont play your warlock smart you will get ganked, worst thing ever is when u get ns'ed, and keep spamming uninterubtable, before 10sec has gone u dont got any power :) And Xmi, zera is a finnish hæstkuk! :D

that dont have a lot to do with playing smart, its more like playing crap if you let it happen

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Im Alb... and been playing against warlocks...

in grp RvR i play cleric... and i got absolutly no chance of saveing a player if DI is down... not even instats is fast enough :( the damage is too sick...

For soloing i play inf mostely... and this morning i saw a healer + wl... 1 inf took the healer (interupted) and 3 infs goes on the wl... i get PA in, the Dot, debuff and snare hits him... still he manages to kill us ahh... and get out with 60% health... sure healer might hade DI up... but i did a shit load of damage :twak:

Hope they gets a nerf that is as bad as necro's... they are totally useless in RvR... think we have 10 or so RR5+ necros... and we have been playing them for ages... :(

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
+ a secret account

What does that mean? lol

as for you saying warlocks are totally useless in RvR, you are welcome to your opinion, personally I think they are fuuuuuuuuuuun :cheers:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Hope they gets a nerf that is as bad as necro's... they are totally useless in RvR... think we have 10 or so RR5+ necros... and we have been playing them for ages...

there are 12 rr5+ thanes in mid/excal. are they as useless as necros too then? The worst part about it all is that it's a class that's been around since day 1.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Most people who have complained about the warlock on here have never even played one. Yes they have chambers that currently nuke into obilvian but the class is the most fun class I have ever played. Utility Utility Utility

As someone previously mentioned in another thread bring on the nerf and hopefully that will shut all you mouthy little pieces of shit up, go and bury your heads in the sand.

Right time to go and play whorelock to generate more whining beetches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom