warlock specc

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Been looking at several speccs for a warlock, would like to hear other peoples opinions before settling for one tho, so here goes :)

43 hex and 30 WC is a common specc from what ive heard, lifetap and dot gets nerfed tho, and all primary spells will do shite damage and will vary alot in dmg. On the other hand you get 3 chambers, one with a bolt (very varying dmg output on it tho)

Then I was thinking 36 cursing 21 WC and 34 hexing, downsides are that you will only get 2 chambers and pretty basic primers as well as lower lifetaps, dots etc. The good thing is you get the second best of everything in cursing, with good damage on primary spells which will compensate for lesser damage from secondarys. And since lt and dots are getting a nerf, maybe it will be worth it?

Also heard 50 hex rest WC , leaving you with 2 chambers but the best possible secondarys.

Any thoughts on this please? Maybe someone who has played one on US who has some experience?

All help is very welcome :cheers:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Mirari said:
Been looking at several speccs for a warlock, would like to hear other peoples opinions before settling for one tho, so here goes :)

43 hex and 30 WC is a common specc from what ive heard, lifetap and dot gets nerfed tho, and all primary spells will do shite damage and will vary alot in dmg. On the other hand you get 3 chambers, one with a bolt (very varying dmg output on it tho)

Then I was thinking 36 cursing 21 WC and 34 hexing, downsides are that you will only get 2 chambers and pretty basic primers as well as lower lifetaps, dots etc. The good thing is you get the second best of everything in cursing, with good damage on primary spells which will compensate for lesser damage from secondarys. And since lt and dots are getting a nerf, maybe it will be worth it?

Also heard 50 hex rest WC , leaving you with 2 chambers but the best possible secondarys.

Any thoughts on this please? Maybe someone who has played one on US who has some experience?

All help is very welcome :cheers:

I've been round too and most on US seem's to agree that 50/20 is the best spec pre nerf. Nerf is on dps anyways and not frontload. ;)

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
I will go for 43/30/12 myself because i want the cause im going to use the powerless as primer since its cast speed is affected by dex, and its 1s lower if u go 30witchcraft rather then 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom