Warlock and critical strike questions!?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Actually there are two seperate questions that Im wondering about.

1. In the Shadowblade's (at least) critical strike line there are two styles I havnt seen before, they are called Svarti style 1 and 2 and the first is off evade and the other is the follow-up of the first. I cant seem to find any info about these styles, when they came, how good they are or anything.

Anyone know what Im talking about and have tried em out? Experinces?

2. Next is the Warlock question; Is it worth it going 50 hex for the last power regen buff compared to just going 49 as a Warlock?

Thanks for any replies.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
1. yes this pisses me off. I haven't got the SB styles listed above but a friend of mine with the EXACT same spec and similar gear has. WTF is that?

2. yes imo. I went 50hex and that power regen is very good indeed.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Training styles, I shouldn't worry if you haven't got them listed.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
it's a beginner evade chain (sub 10 Spec in CS) the bleeds are 7 and 15 dmg per tick and last about 1minute.
Seems to have a fairly decent growthrate for that level.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Its like LeftAxe styles my SB has, have got Fjalin Style after evade and a followup I forget what its called but it requires you to be using an Axe in mainhand :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
the Fjalinn and it's follow up are actually pretty good damage. Style bonus is very similiar to Hamstring/Leaper.

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
To your 2nd question: deffo yes. That pox gets you so fast back into business that it's a must have. Especially coz fixed casts cost so much power. Either in pve or pvp u gonna use 'em quite a lot. So yes to 50 hexing ! (and MoM 5 :)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
the Fjalinn and it's follow up are actually pretty good damage. Style bonus is very similiar to Hamstring/Leaper.
They're still bugged tho, so if you're swordspec you're fucked. :p I'd imagine they're great styles for a SZ after FG stun though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom