Warhammer

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
you been living in a box...? the models are based on the actual tabletop game warhammer, so what did you expect? and tbh the screenies dont look THAT cartoonie. I think the lighting is the problem... its probably not finished yet.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
you been living in a box...? the models are based on the actual tabletop game warhammer, so what did you expect? and tbh the screenies dont look THAT cartoonie. I think the lighting is the problem... its probably not finished yet.

Exactly....

Still supprised that people think Warhammers gonna be some cut and paste DAOC 2.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Razemouze said:
Same crappy cartoon gfx as WoW. Thought it would be something similar to daoc, but no ;/

WAR Screenies

if your not gonna play it why whine about it ? and if you are, stop whining...

i know im gonna try it out atleast!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
DocWolfe said:

QFT

its WORK IN PROGRESS jesus. at least wait till its out , or in beta, before you start being rude about it. and have you even looked at the models that were in the DAOC beta ?

get a clue

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
QFT

its WORK IN PROGRESS jesus. at least wait till its out , or in beta, before you start being rude about it. and have you even looked at the models that were in the DAOC beta ?

get a clue

You might've quoted the wrong dude.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Garok said:
Exactly....

Still supprised that people think Warhammers gonna be some cut and paste DAOC 2.

Because many people are too busy talking to actually listen to anything.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
if your not gonna play it why whine about it ? and if you are, stop whining...

i know im gonna try it out atleast!

It wasnt a whine - i just felt i needed to post my dislike of the graphics.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
No i havnt been living in a box.

Didnt realise how upset ppl would get about my thread. I mean, jesus. It's like i've insulted your mothers.

I still think the graphics is alot like WOW, and thats my oppinion.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
the thing is you don't come with a valid argument, it is'nt bright and shiny in the gfx like wow tbh, the gfx isn't cute and cartoon looking like wow, so what is the reason why you think it looks like wow?

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Razemouze said:
No i havnt been living in a box.

Didnt realise how upset ppl would get about my thread. I mean, jesus. It's like i've insulted your mothers.

I still think the graphics is alot like WOW, and thats my oppinion.

the problem is Razemouze, some people seems to think that Warhammeronline is gonna be a WoW2 or they have stolen some of the ideas from WoW, which they might have....who knows.......only the programmers know

ANYWAYS the reason why some people get upset is that there has been so many clueless posts about people whining about Warhammer with no fact what so ever....just whining and relating it to WoW

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
sorry raze, didnt mean to bite your head off :)

just getting fed up of people asking crass questions about WAR. particularly in relation to WOW and the ripping off of IP.

and before someone starts, the original warhammer stuff was written 25+ years ago, so WOW ripped them off, not vice versa :p

and also tbh , look at the screenshots, they look similair to wow but they are far more detailed, and somewhat darker. the WOW dwarves are typical small fat drunk people, the WAR ones are much more of the "look at me funny and ill chops your legs off at the knee" bent :p

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
so your saying that dwarfs in Warhammer online dosent drink ?, if i were a dwarf i would have been offended and probably chopped your legs off at the knee :p

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
No harm done here!

Before today i didnt know anything about WAR and was surprised to see those screenies. I personally thought it would be more like DAoC.

Over and out!

Ara

Fledgling Freddie
Razemouze said:
No harm done here!

Before today i didnt know anything about WAR and was surprised to see those screenies. I personally thought it would be more like DAoC.

Over and out!

Yes, because screenshots say everything !

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Heres some nice images comparing the 2. WAR is quite obviously more detailed, and much more darker looking, compared to the flouresent (sp?) colors of the WoW models.

http://miberwar.blogspot.com/

They are closer to DAOC than they are WoW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom