Warhammer Website (EU)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Just tried to login (more so to check I still remember password) and it says the site is 'Unavailable'

Req, some maintenance going on? :)

Nate

FH is my second home
try emptying your cache, if that doen't work try another browser.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
try emptying your cache, if that doen't work try another browser.

Yeah, tried that and from a different machine, both getting it. Was just wondering if it was my account but someone next to me tried and he gets the same thing :(

Do you get it if you try to log in Nate?

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Works fine over here. Slow, as always, but nothing unusual going on.

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Just tried to login (more so to check I still remember password) and it says the site is 'Unavailable'

Req, some maintenance going on? :)

Ive got that a few times, just wait and hour or two.

..I know this aint the first time i say it, but damn i wish they would just make a php site, that flash shit sucks!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I guess everyone except GOA think that...

It's absolutely awfull,not been going to website since i registered as it takes up to 2 mins to load it all.

Please get rid of it GOA,for the love of those who don't have 10mb internet :(

Seriously,what's wrong with account management being sticked to the client when the game lauches? It ought to be much more safer against hacking than some flash thingy.

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
I guess everyone except GOA think that...

Whoops, I guess I'm whining again! Sorry, hard working people at GOA, I didn't mean that. I think it's a lovely site, you're doing swell! It looks purdy.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
The only thing I dislike more then flash websites, is when I have to implement flash on a website........ :flame:

Having to download megabytes of useless graphics and using many seconds to just see a website is the epitome of poor web design and programming :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom