Warhammer Report From Your Roving Reporter - Damini

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
PvP sure sounds WoW-clone,will there be any system like current realm points in there? Or is is better ranks= better armor WoW style aswell?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
PvP sure sounds WoW-clone,will there be any system like current realm points in there? Or is is better ranks= better armor WoW style aswell?

There will be something like Realm Abilities in the form of Tactics and Morale points.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

They are introducing BGs so it reminds of WoW and the paragon stops there; War, at this point, has 12 or so BGs per pairing, all with different objectives and divided for tiers, so way more than the 4 WoW actually has, also what u achieve in BGs actually has a resound in the control balance of zones which leads to sack the enemy Capitol. But to achieve complete control over a zone u'll need to conquer and defend key objectives in the Open PvP World Zones.
The more u PvP the more points u gain to invest in giving more powerful abilities to yer toon (resounds Realm Abilities a bit here but they called it Reknown System and, in fact, it seems that it gives u the chance to achieve higher levels of the current abilities u have, rather than giving more abilities to choose from).
All your PvP kills and objectives gained are kept tracked in your tome of knowledge also (for bragging e-peen contests etc etc ^^).

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
They are introducing BGs so it reminds of WoW and the paragon stops there; War, at this point, has 12 or so BGs per pairing, all with different objectives and divided for tiers, so way more than the 4 WoW actually has, also what u achieve in BGs actually has a resound in the control balance of zones which leads to sack the enemy Capitol. But to achieve complete control over a zone u'll need to conquer and defend key objectives in the Open PvP World Zones.
The more u PvP the more points u gain to invest in giving more powerful abilities to yer toon (resounds Realm Abilities a bit here but they called it Reknown System and, in fact, it seems that it gives u the chance to achieve higher levels of the current abilities u have, rather than giving more abilities to choose from).
All your PvP kills and objectives gained are kept tracked in your tome of knowledge also (for bragging e-peen contests etc etc ^^).

Which leads me to question the fate of low populated servers... Too many things to do in PvP which will require a large chunk of people in different places at the time (BG's, scenarios, open ground zones, PvE.....)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Which leads me to question the fate of low populated servers... Too many things to do in PvP which will require a large chunk of people in different places at the time (BG's, scenarios, open ground zones, PvE.....)

Ehhh doesn't apply this time around.

Since DAOC they have had the ability to join servers together into clusters. I imagine that the process will be slicker from a management point of view in War.

They have already stated that instance RVR queues will be clustererd. New players will be "strongly" directed to lower population servers, with various bonus's.

Because they have experience with servers with lower popluations, there are alot more tools available to Mythic & GOA to handle the problem.

Also I would expect language to me handled more competently, so join servers from different languages will be possible, if required. But lets be honest, this is going to be alot bigger scale than DAOC.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
I got some Q's

In what ways will Humans ,Chaos ,Elf & Dark Elves graphically change as they gain battle experience? Dwarves get bigger beards orcs muscles but what about the other 4?

* Auction house? WoW style or FFXI style?

* Any ideas on the number of euro servers?

* Instance sizes? (maximum players)

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I got some Q's

In what ways will Humans ,Chaos ,Elf & Dark Elves graphically change as they gain battle experience? Dwarves get bigger beards orcs muscles but what about the other 4?

I don't know for sure, but I guess humans will get more ornaments on their armour and such stuff...

DanteTheReaper

Fledgling Freddie
Elf stuff is very hush-hush atm, so we dont know much for sure, but as any followers of warhammer elves will know, they dont age, and dont take pride in displaying kills, (speaking primarily as a high elf).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Elf stuff is very hush-hush atm, so we dont know much for sure, but as any followers of warhammer elves will know, they dont age, and dont take pride in displaying kills, (speaking primarily as a high elf).

No doubt they will have charms to show off how great they are

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom