Warhammer Online.

Ballade.

Banned
Anyone else planning on playing it besides me? :)
been looking forward to its release for almost 2 years now, not that i dont like daoc anymore, but im a warhammer"freak" and always have been, so kinda cant wait :p

Official Warhammer site

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
do you go to the warhammer shops and stand and play on the giant battle field thing? :puke:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Nuked said:
do you go to the warhammer shops and stand and play on the giant battle field thing? :puke:
omg actually interacting with other people instead of sitting at your PC and hurling abuse at folk anonymously?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i saw this a couple of months ago, it looks interesting but we will have to see, a lot of competition around and they cant all survive

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
2.jpg
looks pretty cool to me :)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
omg actually interacting with other people instead of sitting at your PC and hurling abuse at folk anonymously?

:rolleyes: you mean like going down the pub? you got me, :( ITS TRUEEEE, i've never done that

Ballade.

Banned
Rulke said:

yes, social life IRL is very overpowered imo..

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I don't play warhammer but i've been very very careful about calling anything geekish since picking up daoc & forums. Theres a hell of alot of people who would call us geekish

Adari

Part of the furniture
Ballade. said:
anymore than sitting at home playing mmorpg?

cant be worse than doing that AND playing with alternative fisher price toys in shops xD

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
pez said:
I don't play warhammer but i've been very very careful about calling anything geekish since picking up daoc & forums. Theres a hell of alot of people who would call us geekish

us??? :eek7: ... but we are cool ...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
This game is based on the RPG which was actually bloody good, probably the best system i've ever played in.
Im looking forward to this certainly.

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Ballade. said:
Anyone else planning on playing it besides me? :)
been looking forward to its release for almost 2 years now, not that i dont like daoc anymore, but im a warhammer"freak" and always have been, so kinda cant wait :p

Official Warhammer site

Want this, don't really have the time for mmorpg's anymore but it's looks and sounds great :D

And yes I used to collect, paint and play the minitures, call meh a geek if you will but it was just another hobby, same as DaoC or any other activities I do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom