Warhammer Online Pre-Order Box Codes

Clericc

Fledgling Freddie
hey all

can some1 clarify for me please if we can enter these 3 codes yet that i got with the pre order box, coz iv herd rumors that you can, and i log into my account on the WAR europe website and i carnt see where i can put them in.

Hope some1 can help cheers :)

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
As of last night you couldnt for the EU version of the game (just got in from work but doesnt appear to have changed today). The american version (Mythic) has its preorder code system setup and accounts can be created and the client downloaded.

This hasnt happened yet in Europe but we've been told that GOA will be getting us into beta at the same time and from the amount of positive feedback from the beta testers in EU it seems they are doing a good job of things so far, even if NA has progressed a bit further than us atm.

Problem I have is if I got my CE preorder codes but didnt get asked to order the CE when I bought the CE preorder pack am I gonna be unable to upgrade my account come release? Cos I would hate to play early access CE and then have to start again with another account and lose my early access work. Anyone able to help? (PS, bought the preorder at HMV but they didnt seem to want my details or anything so I assumed there was a voucher or sometihng in the box you handed in to get the CE when it came out but this doesnt seem the case :S)

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
As of last night you couldnt for the EU version of the game (just got in from work but doesnt appear to have changed today). The american version (Mythic) has its preorder code system setup and accounts can be created and the client downloaded.

This hasnt happened yet in Europe but we've been told that GOA will be getting us into beta at the same time and from the amount of positive feedback from the beta testers in EU it seems they are doing a good job of things so far, even if NA has progressed a bit further than us atm.

Problem I have is if I got my CE preorder codes but didnt get asked to order the CE when I bought the CE preorder pack am I gonna be unable to upgrade my account come release? Cos I would hate to play early access CE and then have to start again with another account and lose my early access work. Anyone able to help? (PS, bought the preorder at HMV but they didnt seem to want my details or anything so I assumed there was a voucher or sometihng in the box you handed in to get the CE when it came out but this doesnt seem the case :S)
When i bought mine they said they take the box back, so no box no CE meaning that you get your CE saved.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet, so I just need to take the cd case and codes back to get my CE? Thanks for that, I thought I'd made a horrible mistake :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sweet, so I just need to take the cd case and codes back to get my CE? Thanks for that, I thought I'd made a horrible mistake :D

Dude i know a guy in HMV and he said no way in hell is everyone who brought a CE preorder box will get the CE.

Also if you want it preorder then they MUST enter your details onto the system.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Dude i know a guy in HMV and he said no way in hell is everyone who brought a CE preorder box will get the CE.

Also if you want it preorder then they MUST enter your details onto the system.

Damn. So it's unlikely I'm gonna be able to use my collectors edition account when the game goes live huh? Guess I will need SE to get into the headstart :S

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
I was just repeated what they told me, when i bring back the box and reciept they'll give me the Collectors

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you bought something that was advertised as being a reserve for the CE, and you have receipt and "preorder" cd, and you turn up and they say you cant have it, and they know they didnt have enough before the release, then thats obtaining money through false pretences, so , er, sue them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom