Warhammer Online EU Portal opens

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Be sure you use the right webbrowser when you register otherwise you cant apply to beta. its impossible to log in again after closing browser.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Be sure you use the right webbrowser when you register otherwise you cant apply to beta. its impossible to log in again after closing browser.

And what is the "right" web browser?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

try emptying your cache, flash is evil that way.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Looks like someone missed a translation on the UK form, it has "Name" where it should be "Surname"
(the french one has "Nom de famille" on the help text)

Also, do it from your gaming computer and not from work as you'll need your dxdiag output for entering beta :)

Given it's flash it should run on anything - worked fine on firefox 2

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
just tried to register and kept getting an error when I tried to upload my DxDiag.txt

any ideas?

Morph

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Well in the Post code section they have not allowed enough room for postcodes. If anyone is reading from GOA ... its AA99 9AA, thats 7 characters if you don't include the space. So sort it out eh.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Web developer agency must be run by some1's in GOA CEO Family, only explanation y they keep using a shit Web Design Team ...
/em starts to count how many weeks will pass till next news -.-

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
just tried to register and kept getting an error when I tried to upload my DxDiag.txt

any ideas?

Morph

someone mentioned on WHA you need cookies enabled for that bit....? imagine you probably already do but something to check :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Well in the Post code section they have not allowed enough room for postcodes. If anyone is reading from GOA ... its AA99 9AA, thats 7 characters if you don't include the space. So sort it out eh.

Pah. move to somewhere with a 6 character postcode ;)

(I'm kidding :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom