Warhammer Online Book

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
I'd recommend the Gotrek and Felix novels...they are available most of them in 2 anthologies...not that expensive, they move around a lot in the Warhammer world, and they are well written.

Spongey

Fledgling Freddie
where coulsd i find such books as im keen to read up about the places im going to be raiding when it comes out? i used to know all about wow lore when tht came out

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Black Library publish a wide range of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 books. They do novels, art books and background 'fluff' books. You should be able to find them in most decent sized bookshops or in your local Games Workshop store.

You can also go to the Games Workshop website where you can learn more about the wargame that this MMO is based on as well as plenty of background lore. Finally our website has a lot of the lore specifically about the races and lands of WAR in the 'universe' section.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
The Novels are great, and to me its not really roleplaying to read a novel :p

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie
Not strictly Warhammer based but the Black Library and Games Work Shop have created a series of books describing the Horus Heresy. These are possibly some of the best Sci-Fi novels ever and I cannot urge anyone enough to read them :).

Khan

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Agreed with Khan, also the gaunts ghosts series. Again its war40k but still a good read.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd recommend the Gotrek and Felix novels...they are available most of them in 2 anthologies...not that expensive, they move around a lot in the Warhammer world, and they are well written.

QFT, very funny and very good books

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom