Warhammer final promo film

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
im nearly sure i saw all of that or atleast some of it b4 :eek:

but looks fun none the less! will be fotm all people will roll , steady base of players will come back to daoc. just like wow.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:

but looks fun none the less! will be fotm all people will roll , steady base of players will come back to daoc. just like wow.

Yeah, most of it have been in prior edits. This apparently is the final edit. it's got some smoother passages from one scene to another etc...

Saw that about a week or so ago, makes the game look bloody class.

But if the trailers anything like the Daoc trailer, the game will be nothing like that :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Saw that about a week or so ago, makes the game look bloody class.

But if the trailers anything like the Daoc trailer, the game will be nothing like that :p

There was a daoc trailer? :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
the ingame video of it that i saw... i think made it think too much like wow for my likeing. and i didnt really like wow at all :<

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
the ingame video of it that i saw... i think made it think too much like wow for my likeing. and i didnt really like wow at all :<

People like you go to a special level of hell ... reserved for child molesters, people who talk at the theatre and people who compare WAR to WoW.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
They cannot possibly keep the disparity between a chaos character and all the other characters in the MMO ! One chaos warrior could quite merrily take out a character model in the tabletop - that's why they had such small armies (lots of points each). If they keep loyally to the fantasy battle design it'll be like having a BD/Lock/Vamp in one vs a pre-love Valk :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice update

Hopefully it lives up to everyones expectations
So sick of daoc atm, I need a new obsession

Gamah

Banned
I am pinning my hopes on War being good. I have faith in mythic is make an interesting and great rvr system.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
the video looks good, but so did the WoW trailers - if its even close to wow ingame gfx i aint even going to try it :p

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Cozak said:
That trailer makes me want to play chaos :)

QFT!!!

the warrior looks mean!

Origionally wanted to play a black orc... but that trailer is very inspiring...

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, noone noticed but they are showing only 1vs1 fights... where are the zergers? :p

PS. nice gfx but im affraid this is only a trailer and it might be far from ingame gfx

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
empire for me :p I want my eyes to set on fire when I get angry ;)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
DocWolfe said:
empire for me :p I want my eyes to set on fire when I get angry ;)
you dont want that! according to the trailer they are the only ones that lose fights! everyone else is balanced :p

:kissit:

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i want to play chaos but it will be the new albion in WAR so prolly going for empire or something else who can blast things up :D

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
that dwarf is really cool looking tho, never seen it before but seems like a awesome game, and the chaos reminds me of sauroman lol in the looks.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
just the final batter that got added really, rest was just minor fluff. But must say the man vs chaos fighs (presume thats what the final battle is supose to be) looked nasty, loved the knee in the side, such a dirty trick :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Commandment said:

the last bit of the big fucker with sword pwning the human guy wasnt in the previous vids IIRC

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
[HB]Jpeg said:
the last bit of the big fucker with sword pwning the human guy wasnt in the previous vids IIRC
Aye, that bit's new; also it wasn't clear that the Trollslayer had cut the head off the Ork's axe before, that little shot wasnt in there.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Very pretty, but it doesn't show anything at all about the game itself. :(

agree, like watching pixar make a war movie:) I wanna see what the game looks like instead of some cartoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom